Chapter 13 ThE fIvE mIsSiNg ChIlDrEn

*Warning Contains Gore and Blood*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One by one he took his knife and killed them. F.j was after Erin, her eye was bleeding and was open, and there was a cut on her throat. Then Francis, his right arm missing with blood still pouring out of it, his legs and face covered in scratches and bruises. Abby and Erin shared the same death. Abby had the knife in her stomach, blood on her mouth and head, her lifeless body was pale and was in the worst condition.

When the man was done with Abby, I was shivering in a corner. Nothing I can do to escape for help. Even screaming for someone won't help either way.

The murderer turned his head in a strange way looking towards me with a insainty look across his face.

"Now your next" He started heading towards the spot that I was, still smiling and holding the bloody knife in his hand. Blood was dripping off it, he took his finger and slide it across the bottom of the knife where the blood was dripping from. "Soon, your blood will be on this knife little girl"

His hand gripped my shirt, making him lift me up. The knife was aimed at my head, and soon they both made contact. I felt the red liquid go down my face, more of it started to come. But for some reason, I didn't feel any pain.

Instead I started to grow dizzy and tired from the impact. Before closing my eyes I simply asked one question to him, "why are you doing this?"

Then darkness covered my vision. I still feel my heart beating, I don't know if I'm still alive. But I could hear it beat. Then the voices, whispering was everywhere. Sadly there was no one there. What's happening?

*Murderer Pov.*

Finally those little brats were dead. Now I can continue on making her happy, by giving her new friends. I smiled at myself for doing this for my little princess.

"She'll be happy once in for all" I took all of the five children one by one in the stage area, where the animatronics were standing at. They were shut down, but if they wake up then I'm doom. So I quickly place the children gently in front of the stage.

Some of them looked pale, probably from them being terrified to death.

"What are you doing to these children?" A robotic voice said in front of me, causing me to jump and snarl. "What I'm here to do, make children's dreams come true"

"By killing them!?" Another voice peeped in. "No, by meeting their favorite animatronics up closer to get a better look"

Then loud metal footsteps could be heard close to the stage. Of course Ennard would be here at a time like this.

"But killing them only makes you more wanted in this state. Soon you'll be walking out of here with handcuffs behind your back."

Stupid robot doesn't know what I'm actually going to do when I go into jail. I'll escape like I do every time.

"You don't know a thing about me robot, I can escape out of that place before you could even blink." I stated as I grab one of the kids. The kid was a girl, who was very young, had short brown hair. 'This girl could be Funtime Foxy, but the animatronic is still broken down, oh well it will do for now'

Grabbing the fox off of stage, I put the girl in their and made sure no one could see her. Then I did that with the other children.

"Those kids would be happier now." Smirking at my progress, I headed out the doors of the place, heading towards my car. But I got stopped by a hand going on my shoulder, I knew it was the one and only person I know.

"What do you want now Scott?" I mumbled getting his hand off my shoulder. He stares at me before giving me a stern look.

"Why were you in there all night William, you know you were supposed to be out there b-"

"By twelve o' clock, Scott I know this. I was just cleaning the mess some kids did."

"By taking almost all day and night to clean up a spill?" He asked. Well there goes my freedom from jail.

"It's kinda hard when you have to clean up cake, drinks and bits of pizza sauce on the animatronics and floors."

Scott sighed while pinching his nose. Why does he want to know what happened? He doesn't have to worry about me all the time. I groan as I heard him talk again about something else, but honestly I wasn't paying attention.

"Ok look, I don't care if you got a new job or whatever, I just want to go home and sleep." I open my door to my car and got in, started the engine and took off without him say a word.

"He doesn't know what's coming for him" I chuckled to myself and head home.

*back to Ballora*

I started to wake up in a familiar way. Turning my head I could feel how heavy my body got and how hard it was to move.

"What's going on?" My voice was back to a robots but it was above a whisper. Something was strange, but in a weird way. I had to start moving my body so it can be easier to move.

First I will try to move my arms. I started to lift my arm up slowly, but not progress happened. My arm went back down, why is it doing this? I had a robot body before so why is it hard to move now?

After a while I stopped trying and let my body stay in the condition it was in. I started to think of what might happen when their parents will notice were gone. Maybe they will try to find us.

I try turning my head over to take a glimpse at the room. The room wasn't the same when we were murdered. Instead it was the stage room.

"So this is what the restaurant looked like before I woke up in that strange room and found Baby." I whispered, but how did I get here?

Then my eyes seen a little kid, but they were running somewhere else, but where? I followed the little kids footsteps an ended up in a room filled with papers.

Five children missing at Circus Baby's pizza found!

One of the papers title said. I've continued reading what the paper had.

Police found complaints about the animatronics oder in one of the shows. Police investigate the stage and found an disturbing sight, four of the missing children were found in the suits of the four animatronics on stage, the officer's are still looking for the fifth child still. But sadly all of the four children are dead do to their injuries.

They haven't found Erin's body? That's strange, I swore that he was alive still right?
My hand grabbed the paper from the wall, an their were five pictures showing us but in an horrible state. Expect for Erin, he was alive in the photo.

Everything started to become a blur, and soon I started to really wake up from my visions.

~~~~~~~~

1,226 words, new record! :3