Chapter 5 Kinda Funny?

"Ballora, y-you should of seen y-your face!" The laughing figure said. He or she stopped laughing after about a good five minutes or so before I glare at whoever did it. Lucky they came out of the shadows where the light shined on them.

The figure looked like Fred, with the same fur and color, but a different kind of species, since Fred is a bear, and the figure was a Fox.

"Hello? Ballora, stop making lovely doubly faces at the ground, it's getting kinda weird." Hearing that I looked up at them, seeing that they were trying to get my attention but failing to do so.

The figure smiled, then goof off again by trying to make me smile. "Oh come on! You always laugh at my jokes!" Their voice sounded like a girls so she must be one. She still stares at me.

"I got an idea!" The Fox grin. Probably another joke... Thinking again while the Fox was about to tell their joke or something.

"Ok I'm ready, what did the Skeleton said to the other skeletons while they were warming up?" She waited for my to reply but I didn't spoke. "I'm just 'boning up'" she continued while I just groan. That was the most horrible pun I ever heard.

She better not be making more. "Why aren't you laughing? You always laughed at that joke". I laughed at that pun?.

I got to say it was kinda Funny?