Chapter 7 Forgot

The minireens all looked at me, still blocking the door. I got a better look at them, they are very pale, with a little purple skirt or tutu on, and there eyes were black with yellow pupils. They were perfect for a haunted house though. Since they did look a little creepy.

I tried talking to them, but they always stayed quiet, it always made me get chills down my spine.

There eyes never left me once. Even though Baby and the others came back in, they still stared.

"See, I told you they would do it!" The fox yelled at Fred, who groaned because he was wrong. He's little puppet then made him go towards me, face-to-face, he then stared at me while the bear was struggling doing two things at once, like screaming at The fox while trying to pull back so his puppet can stop moving so much.

Then Baby grabbed both of their ears, you could tell she was not in the mood for this, so she pulled on their ears more and brought them to her height and told them to "stop fighting". And then she let go while the two rubbed there ear.

She looks at me, but then behind me, before I got a chance to look behind me she grabs my wrist and was about to go out the door until a strange voice said something, "well, well, looks like the ballerina is awake". Before Baby could get me out, wires started coming towards us and the other two. They wrapped around our wrists,ankles, and sides.

The minireena's tried to fight the mysterious creature but they got captured too. "Not again!" I heard Fred yell, trying to get out of the wires that kept on getting tighter.

Then something came out of the shadows, it's whole body was covered in wires and it still had a half of a face and a party hat that was had green and yellow strips around it. He looked really creepy.

"ENNARD!?" They all screamed besides me and the minireena's. I was to terrified to even speak.

"Well it looks like some people remember me". He smirked and looked at me. "Except for you, of course. But don't worry, everyone forgets. Even some people forget their own memories."

Wait, I forgot my.....memories?