Chapter 14 A Small kiss for luck

I opened my eyes slowly only to find that I was upside down tied up to the ceiling.
The rope around my arms and legs were tight so it was hard to escape and move. As I looked around to see if there was another way out of the rope, I seen a lot of oil and wires on the ground below me. Some of the wires looked like they were torn off of something active, but what?

Then I heard heavy footsteps somewhere near me and laughter echoing in the room.
A wired hand grab the rope an turned me the other way, so now I was facing a hideous wire animatronic monster. If an animatronic performed like this in front of children, then they would have a good reason to be afraid of robots.

The animatronic had parts of many other robots, they had a fox and a bear arm piece for the arms, a wire main body, the legs were all crunched up so it was hard to tell, and the face had stitches going up, down and across it with a clown and bear face attached.

"Finally you have awoken Ballora" its voice even sounds mixed up with another one. Their hand let go of the rope which made me fall and bust my head on the concrete. Looks like they cut the rope while they were grabbing it.

Suddenly my neck was wrap by the messed up hand. "Now, let's get down to business. I'm just going to barrow a few parts from you"

A pain shot through my head as he tore a piece of my back out and dug inside of it tearing wires out. I screamed in pain while he kept pulling everything out of my metal back until he found a small object. He circled it between his fingers, making it more noticeable to the eye.

"W-what are you...going to do....w-with that chip?" I weakly asked, trying to get out of the ropes.

"Oh, this? Simple, I'm going to destroy it. Which will cause your whole body and energy to be off and gone like dust in the air." He said using his finger to lift my chin up so I can make eye-contact with his, and making me see his insane smile. His hideous sharp teeth look like they could break an adults skull with only one tooth.

His eyes glared at the small green chip in his hand, and said with anger, "this is what caused me pain. You and your stupid gang caused all this. If those kids didn't get killed, or the anger we have to feel cause of revenge. Then NONE OF THIS WOULD HAPPENED!"  Then it happened. My world started to spin before me an I was gone. Forever...

Baby's Pov (DIDNT SUSPECT THAT DIDNT YA?)

I saw that bastard destroy Ballora's chip in front of me. That monster would get what he deserves when I'm done with him one of these days. I know it would happen, but I'm weak right now. So now I just need to get the Minireena's so they can scatter across the rooms to find some things for me to be working up again. Can't go anywhere missing an arm and leg right?

Anyways after that bastard 'Ennard' left to another room I crawled over to the ballerina as quietly and quickly as possible. There's no doubt that he will back again to come get some parts from Ballora.  And since he has parts of Funtime Freddie's and Foxy's body and the Bidybabs attached to him, there would be no doubt that he attached their ears to his and has the Bidybabs speed parts attached too.

So I grabbed the unconscious ballerina an dragged her in the vents. Which was hard since I had to make sure she didn't hit the walls of the vents which will make noise, making Ennard hear us and come through the vents and I don't want that to happen.

When We finally made it to a room, I gently pushed Ballora out and laid her on the wall while I tried to reach the ground with one arm and leg.

The Minireena's started to crawl over to Ballora and lay next to her. Before Ballora did something to make her forget everything, she will usually take care of the mini robots like they were her own children. One time while me and her were talking the Minireena's were running around caring Bon Bon in their hand while Freddy was chasing them to get it back, surprisingly she made them give back Bon Bon to Fred just by talking to them calmly and telling them what they should do and not and all that. Then there was the time were she would put them to sleep even though they can't rest, then an-right I need to stop rambling.

So the tiny robots stared at her, looking like they were trying to find a way to wake her up magically. They stared at her then me then back to her. One of them decided to grab my skirt and drag me towards her.

But being the stubborn me I didn't move out of my spot. "Look, she's not going to wake up..in a very long time." I mumbled to them. The Minireena's looked at each other in confusion.

"Her chip got destroyed by that monster, and all I did was watch it happen. I didn't do anything to stop it..I just watched.." I felt the tears in my eyes slowly started to come out, going down my cheek.

Yes robots can have emotions too since they can be linked with humans. We also transform into them, strangely. But we're not talking about that right now.

"I was so fucking useless, I don't know why I watched instead of helped her...." I slowly walked to Ballora, sat beside her, and grabbed her hand gently before I felt it transform. I smile slightly at how me and Ballora always had great times together, how she will protect me from anything. But now, it's my turn to return the favor for her.

Turning into my human form I got up and planted a small kiss on her forehead, "I'll make things right... I promise"

Even though I had feelings for her for a long time, I never knew her feelings for me. I don't even know if she likes me at all, for now I just need to focus on how to bring her back.

But how when her chip got destroyed?...