Chapter 1 I Dont Know You

I wonder if anyone will find me. Its been a while. Im sure its been a couple of months since I been blind. Pitch black, I can still see it. Nothing else but that color.

I miss them. I don't remember who they are, I have a memory on what they looked like. But not much I saw.

One of them was a clown. She looked beautiful with her red velvet skirt, her cute long ponytails, and her green emerald eyes that can make anyone smile. Her face was blurry. I didn't know what she looked like besides her ponytails, skirt, and her eyes.

Another was a Bear. He had a old black top hat, with a blue puppet on his hand.

A Fox was there two. The only thing I saw on the Fox, was the pink and white fur. Nothing else.

Then a broken down man. Half of his face was gone, which gave me chills. He was broken down, but had a green and yellow small party hat, with a big red bowtie.

These memories are giving me clues on who they are.

I only got one flashback about them, but I'm sure their important.

Since the darkness is the only thing I see, I don't expect anything is going to happen. But I was wrong.

Something did happen.

I found a door. It had light coming out of the sides and bottom.

Grabbing the door handle, I sighed. What's going to happen if I open this door? Will I finally see them again?

Thinking about them have me enough confidence to finally open the strange door.

Everything turned white. Until I open my eyes fully. I see a small wooden stage with a purple curtain, a few boxes and the stage lights gleaming onto the empty stage.

"H-hello? Anyone there?" Nobody was in the room. But hearing some ballerina music made me smile. It's been a while since I heard that.

A vent opened, making a loud thud noise, ruining the peaceful music.

Looking where the vent was, I saw her. The girl in my memory.

"Ballora!? Your awake!" She screamed, like it was the end of the world. She hugged me tightly.

Looking at her, I gave a confused face, "I'm sorry, but I don't know you."