Chapter 9 Edith

Ennard starts to move the wires around some to test out how Baby would move and act while he was controlling her to make sure he was doing it right.

One of his wire tentacles went on her back and flip the switch. She jolted for a second before shutting down and going limb on the wires that were around her wrists and ankles. She didn't move, or breathed, or did anything. I knew she was off but I don't know when she will turn back on.

Ennard chuckled as he finally got his 'victory' on Baby. "Finally." was all he said, leaving the clown on the ground.

He stares at me and smirks, "nighty night ballerina." was all I heard before suddenly, everything became dark.

__________________________________________________

(Ennards P.o.v)
Finally, I got the ballerina to turn off. Now I have nothing to worry. Everything just going as planned, and soon I would be able to perform again, like the old days.

"Welcome boys and girls to Circus Baby's pizza world! We invite everyone to come and have a fun time here at Circus Baby's!" The ring leader shouted on stage while kids and parents were coming inside the pizzeria.
I could see many people come and go out of the place while me and the others perform or singed in front of them. We were all on the same stage, Baby in front, Ballora Behind Baby, and Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy were on the sides of the stage. While I was besides Freddy.
We all sing and got off the stage to greet the children.
Some kids went to us, while others were to scared or shy to come to near us.
Three children went to Freddy, four went to Foxy, two went to Ballora, three went to Baby, and one one went to me.
The one child who went to me was a little girl, she had brown hair in a ponytail with big light blue eyes. She was wearing a long green sleeved sweater, with blue jeans.
She also had freckles that were noticeable. She seemed to be around six or seven years old.
"Hello, I'm Ennard! The worlds most silliest clown!" I said to her, while doing a funny trick and honking my nose at the end. She giggled at my trick and smiled at me, "my name is Edith.." she whispers quietly. I guess she is shy around people, including animatronics. "That's a pretty name." I said to her, taking my hand out for her to shake. But of course some cards fell out of my sleeve. I quickly picked them up, while Edith was giggling.
I was about to say something until I saw darkness and then, screaming. I was back on and to my terror I saw Edith on the ground on a puddle of her own blood. I looked down and saw that I was covered in some of her blood. Many people started screaming and grabbing their kids, leaving. I saw the others grab some children away from me so I don't hurt them.

Soon everyone left and the managers quickly called the police. And when they came, they said I should be scooped and not to perform any more. And so they did that and I became wires...

"I will bring you back Edith. And we will both be happy again" I whispered to myself. Edith might be dead, but she is still in the restaurant. I know she is, I can feel it.
I started to put Baby into her gallery, while putting Ballora back to her's.
Funtime Foxy came back, with oil on her.
"He is done with. But BonBon isn't. He is still active. I tried to tear him but I kept on missing and he kept on hiding when my eye's light shined on him." She explained, annoyed that she couldn't kill the bunny.

I thought for a while. Maybe BonBon can be use full to trick the guard.
Smiling, I put a hand on her shoulder while she just looked confused. "You just gave me a great idea Funtime Foxy. But I need you to switch BonBon so he could do what we say, got it?" I explained to her. She nods and starts heading back to where she put Funtime Freddy in.

This is going to be perfect for the plan. The plan to get me out of here so I can go to the regular restaurant.

We got transferred to a different place after the 'incident' a while ago, so that's why nobody comes here, except the security guard who was supposed to fix us but never did.

But that doesn't matter now, cause the guard is going to be dead if this plan works well enough. Then I could leave this place and be free. It would be a dream come true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

811 words