Chapter 11 Love?

He smiled at me for my stuttering. "Aw Erin and Belle sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" I heard the other boy say behind me before I heard a groan. I turn around and saw him on the floor rubbing the back of his head.

"Ow! You didn't have to hit me that hard Abby! Gosh!"

"Well if you wasn't being so loud then I wouldn't have hit you in the head Francis!"

"Well if you have-"

"Can you two please shut up" the girl with the skirt went between the two and separated them both. They both looked at each other and sigh, "were sorry F.J" the two said and looked at the girl in the middle of them.

I whisper to the boy next to me, "F.j?" He looks at me in confusion.

"You don't remember?" I shook my head no while he stares at me in shock.

"F.j, it stands for Frankie Jane, we call her F.J for short or Frankie" He sighs, his light blue eyes looking at the other three apologizing to each other.

"They should be done fighting in three, two, one."

They started to walk back to us, "well since were done arguing can we now start going to
the party? Ben is waiting on near the stage for us"

"Right, I don't want to be last to see Baby!" The girl name 'Abby' jumped up and down excited for the animatronic she mention.

Baby? What is she doing here? Wasn't we trap?

"Hey Belle! Come on!" 'Francis' took my wrist and ran towards the main stage with the others running with joy.

"Guys! Slow down!" I was manage to shout while trying not to trip on anything. They seemed to slow down some when we were near the stage in a colorful room.

There was kids playing around the place, some of them eating cake or playing one of the arcade games.
The stage had a clown, it had big red big shoes with a blue jacket and pants, red hair, and had a small colorful hat with dots on it and a tiny ball on top.
It looked like the clown was performing in front of a small crowd of young kids no older then six or five years old.

"That is Ennard, he is my favorite animatronic"

"Whys that?"

"Well, he's kinda like me, make small kids happy. He also makes amazing jokes too" he smiles as he explains Ennard about how he makes people smile, does amazing performances and does excellent with singing.

"Wow, you know a lot about him"

"Yeah, I come here to much" his cheeks turn crimson red. I smile as he hides his blush.

"I can tell"

He laugh nervously and continue walking towards the others. Abby, Francis, and F.J where already at a nicely clean table with a table cloth on it.

They were sitting across from each other, Abby on the right side, Francis and F.J on the other.

Once we got there a show was already going on. The three were watching it while we were sitting down.

Looking at the stage the others were staring at I saw four animatronics. They all looked like Fred, Baby, Foxy and..Me?

I looked at my animatronic self, I looked happy and excited.