Chapter 12 ThE GoLdEn BuNnY

I don't know what to do.

She walked right up to me. When I stared at her while she was performing, she stared back and got off the stage. And walked towards my small 'human' figure, she was like a giant to me.

And when she did come to me, she smiled in a unsettling way. "Why hello. My name's Ballora, what is your name?"

I didn't know if I could trust my other part, maybe because I was a human? Or maybe just shy?

"U-uh...i-its Belle.." Erin chuckled and went beside me. "Looks like someone is shhhhyy~"

"Shut up Erin.." I pouted to the dork. He chuckled again.

"Hi Ballora!" Abby, who finally realized that Ballora was there, waved to the nice Ballerina. The Ballerina waved back and grinned. She finally got up and said good-bye to all of us, then walked away to another group of kids.

"She sure is nice" Abby compliment the dancer. The others nod, except of me of course. Just something about this is strange. First me being a human and found in a weird room, second meeting the others and then meeting my other part. It just makes no sense.

My thoughts were interrupt by someone shaking the living life out of me.

"F.J! Your going to make her sick!"

"If she was about to be sick then she'll turn green Abby, it's called being smart."

"Shut up"

Finally after being shaken about twenty-five times it stopped. I fixed my glasses.
"Why did you did that?"

"well because their is this animatronic that was a cool golden bunny wanted us to follow them. And since you weren't paying attention " F.J pointed to the direction where the bunny went.  When I looked where she was pointing at I could see a golden bunny with a black bowtie. His left hand had a birthday cake on it. The bunny was at the end of a hallway we're kids and staff workers can't see him.

The golden bunny raised his left hand and mention us to come over to him. Abby, F.J, and Francis beamed with excitement and looked at me and Erin.

"Can we please go, we'll be good!" Francis and Abby begged while F.J did the puppy eyes. I looked at Erin for an answer, but when I looked he had no idea what to say.

I want to say yes but something about that bunny seems off. I mean I know it's a person that's behind that bunny suit it's just how the bunny is. Like who would want to come to a suited bunny in a hallway where no-one see's them and asks kids to come over?

"Please Belle!"

"We will be safe."

"How about we come with you guys so you three won't get in trouble", Erin said while he stand up and grabbed Francis and Abby's hands.

"Are you sure Erin, I mean the bunny could do stuff and-"

"Calm down Belle, it's just a manager guy. They don't hurt people unless they want to go in jail for the next twelve years."

"Fine"

I got up and took F.J small hand and started walking with Erin towards the bunny. We got to the end of the hallway and there the bunny stood, it's teeth showing.

"Why hello kids! Welcome to the Circus Baby's Pizza! We were about to start a party in this room, but the birthday girl didn't want to start until every kid was in the room so we can have fun!" He greeted while opening the door slowly.

The room was dark. It wasn't like all dark since there was a small light bulb in the middle of the room. The light bulb only showed a little of the light making the room slightly dim.

We all walked in and looked around. There was no tables, balloons, music, cake, or nothing. The room was empty. Completely empty.

When I turned around the bunny locked the door behind us.

"What are you doing!?" Abby shouted while clenched onto F.J who was doing the same with her.

"It's about time I get rid of you little brats once and for all." He took off the mask and threw it to the side. The man under the mask looked no older then thirty years old. He had long hair in a small pony tail at the bottom, and he had dull brown eyes. Part of his black slim hair was sticking out.

The man was wearing purple, nothing else except that color. He reached in his pocket, smirking like a maniac. When the man pulled out the object he was getting, I could see the Silver on the tool. It was a knife.

"Now which one of you brats should I kill first" he mumbles while fiddling with the sharp tool in his hand. His brown eyes scanned the room looking at each of us until he stopped at Erin. His smile stretched out more and his eyes seemed to fill with insanity.

He started to walk towards Erin in a slow pace, twirling the knife while doing so. His other hand reached out to Erin, Erin didn't have time to reacted when the hand dashed towards him, grabbing the collar of his shirt.

"L-leave me alone y-you freak!" Erin shouted, but the look on the mans face didn't change at all. Instead he gripped the knife, launching forward towards Erin's stomach.

Blood started dripping towards the ground. It was on the mans hand, the knife, and on Erin's shirt.

"E-Erin!?"