Chapter 21: Welcome

Start bij het begin

I sighed.

We had been waiting for a couple of hours now and no sign, the pack in there's areas weren't far away. I was starting to get nervous.

Then suddenly I heard screams from the outside, Wilson came rushing in. He called all the guards to fight because they were being ambushed. He waited for them to scurry out.

He pulled out a key and opened the cell door.

"Hurry!"

We scrambled up and started to exit through the back door. We were free.

It was so close.

The second we stepped outside, so weirdo pounced on me. Dark green eyes and curly brown hair, I kicked him in the stomach.

"Hey! What was that for?"

"Wait, what are do you mean? A weirdo just tackled me to the ground, who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Joseph, I'm your mate!"

My eyes widened, we have been injected daily with wolvesbane and it's been surprising our werewolf abilities. I just dropped down and cried.

He was here my mate.

———————
Alyssa's P.O.V.~

What the fuck was going on.

Some guy tackled Cassandra and they were now hugging and she was crying. A whole bunch of wolves were attacking each other and Wilson was looking around desperately.

Well we were finally free and I was going to make it out of here.

I smiled at ummm... I guess the happy couple and patted Wilson on the back as a thank you and I'm going to get my ass out of here gesture.

I could here them say wait but I began running, I was always so good at it, whenever those guards let us out I was always the fastest and they would never catch me, they stopped letting me out to not seem like sore losers.

I wizzed past the scenery of murder while wolves were attacking each other, seriously what the hell was going on.

Then I saw it. Some wolf killed another one and the dead one morphed into one of those fucking guards. I stopped dead in my tracks.

Now this. This. Was insane.

Then I heard a howl, powerful, bright, like it was announcing victory. It was drawing me in but I had to go before those assholes were going to lock me up again. I began running again. Nothing was going to stop me.

Noth-

As soon as I was going to finish my thought something flashed by me. It was a ducking gigantic ass wolf.

Shit.

Shit.

It was going to eat me. It was so going to eat me. Like how the fuck does a wolf get that fucking big. The answer by eating.

It looked at me, it's black hair was gorgeous and it's golden, brown eyes were mesmerizing. I have to admit he was beautiful.

He looked at me like... well like he was going to... cry? Then I felt tears running on my face. Why was I crying, maybe because I know I was about to die. Then it happened, that motherfucking wolf turned into a naked man. NAKED.

I blushed and turned away... wait why was I blushing and who is he?

I felt arms wrap around me, grasping me close. Tight. Like they were meant to be there. My eyes widened and I kicked him in the balls and ran.

"Like sorry man but I don't know you, pervert."

Like he was hot but I'm never going to be held back ever in my life again. Then I was hit in the back of my neck, I was falling unconscious. All I could see were people surrounding me... why were they so familiar?
——————-
How'd you guys like it? Thanks for all of the support and I'll be uploading soon again.

Also I'll be updating the story on my own terms, so please don't worry I won't be leaving you guys again it's just I have a busy schedule.