Chapter 3- not so happy first party

Start from the beginning

"Kate where are you? I'm at your house waiting for you guys," I say and I hear her chuckle softly.

"With Liam?" She asks and I groan.

"Yeah," I mumble but she heard me.

"Ooh! Liam and Vee, sitting on the tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G," she sings and I groan. I hear Chris curse while Tyler just laughs.

Drunk Kate is the worst Kate. You heard about not getting on someone's bad side but never get on Kate's drunk side. She goes through a rollercoaster of emotions and can't be handled by anyone. She also throws up whenever and wherever.

Once she was drunk at a party and Tyler's mom was there. She decided to tell her how she actually felt about her and I regretted it the second that the words left her mouth. Next day she tried apologising but now his mom sees her differently.

Another time she was drunk at a party at my house. Mom was home and she loves this painting that she brought from Paris in an auction. She loves it more than me which is quiet a lovable painting then. Kate drank so much that day that she threw up all over the painting and my mom. After that I don't bring her home when mom brings new paintings because as always mom will scold me.

"Hand over the phone to Tyler," I demand and after a while I hear Tyler say something to Chris who seems to struggle with Kate.

"Yeah Vee?" He asks, chuckling and the next moment I hear someone puke their guts out. That was no one other than Kate. Told ya, drunk Kate is the worst Kate.

"Gross," I exclaim and Tyler on the other side just laughs and I'm sure he's earned a death glare from Chris because he stops laughing.

"What the fuck Kate. This is my new car," I hear Chris almost shouting at Kate but softly.

"Where are you guys?" I ask, playing with my ring.

"Almost there just gotta pick violet up," he replies quickly and I sigh.

"What about Ian?" I ask and I hear Chris and Kate talk about something, faintly.

"He's coming later from a family get together," Tyler replies and I sigh.

"Fine, come fast," I reply, cutting the phone.

As I turn to walk back to the couch, I bump into a muscular, tall body. I turn my palm into a fist and look up to find Liam, staring down at me with his intense blue eyes.

I look at him and quickly take my hand back. As I try to leave, he puts his hand on either side of me. I sigh, trying to leave from the other side but he puts his hand on both sides, locking me between his hands.

Him nor I say nothing for a while. I can feel his minty cinnamon breath on my forehead. I can smell his same old cologne. His minty breath drifted from forehead to my nose and our nose touch for a brief second.

I stand still, deciding if I should stay until he lets me leave or kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

I quickly pull my leg up and as I'm about to kick him, he blocks my knee with his arm and chuckles.

"Still haven't forgotten the move, eh?" He asks, I look down, avoiding eye contact.

He taught me how to fight and I'm here trying to use it on him. He used to be a karate and boxing instructor before he used to actually fight.

"Never," I say, standing still and looking into his deep ocean blue eyes.

Those eyes held so many happy memories and pain. His eyes are mesmerising and intense which drills a hole through my heart. I can't take this much of him in one day.

I push his hands off the sides when he isn't pressing down on them. I quickly grab my things and decide to leave before I do something I'll regret tomorrow.

"Tell Kate that I had to go," I say before leaving the house.

___

Proud of me yet? I updated 3 chapters in a row. Sorry for not posting them early but I wrote this and never published. So, here it is.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it, it helps me a lot to write more for you guys.