1: When It All Started

Start from the beginning

I stepped out of the bathroom and lied down again on the bed, but I don't like to sleep so I leaned my back on the headboard. I groaned, feeling the sudden attack of a head ache.

"Hey, are you okay?" The other guy who sat beside mom woke up and asked me, I nodded slowly and closed my eyes. It's so cold in here. I was shaking again and the monitor next to me was beeping faster.

"Huh?" The other guy who sat next to the guy beside my mom said.

"Omo!" Are they Korean? "Eomeonim!" The guy beside mom shook her shoulder softly. My breathing got unsteady, so I just closed my eyes. Some hands were holding my arms and a warm hand held my hand.

"Kay!" A man's voice said but I couldn't see him because my eyelids were heavy. The monitor was beeping non-stop until I smelled smoke coming from it.

"Ahh!" A woman's voice screamed. "Call the doctor!!" Another man's voice said. The door went opened indicating that someone went inside, a lot of feet shuffling were heard and there was wind surrounding my whole body.

"She's gone higher!" A voice which seemed to be the doctor said.

"Put hot compress on her forehead and arms and that should make her temperature go down." There was hot water spreading on my forehead and arms. The door was shut after a few minutes. I opened my eyes and saw the two guys and my mom looking at me worriedly.

"Just keep putting some water on her arms and forehead arasseo? I'll bring her something to eat." That was mom's voice, did I just hear something part Korean?

"Ne." Ne? Korean? Those guys are Korean? The sound of the door closing made my eyes open. I groaned and tried to sit up but my shoulders were pushed down, preventing me to sit up.

"You need to rest Kay, your temperature still needs to go down." Said the Kris looking guy and put a towel on my forehead. "I don't need this" I said and removed the towel.

"Your mom is right, you're so stubborn." The other guy who had tanned skin said and put back the towel on my forehead, and chuckled at the end.

"Who are you guys?" I struggled to say something.

"Kris." The blonde haired guy with the hospital uniform said, does he work here?

"Kai." The tanned skinned guy replied.

"From?" I asked quietly.

"South Korea." Kris answered nonchalantly. I stared at them blankly, slowly registering their faces into m mind.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked, making my self comfortable on the not so comfortable hospital bed.

"Your mom needed us and since we were in the country, we decided to help her." Kris answered, looking at me.

"For what?" I asked. "Family stuff." He shrugged.

"Are you a fan?" The boy named Kai suddenly asked. What fan? Of them?

"You wish." I said and snorted, turning my body to the left and turning away from them. "Where's my phone, by the way?" I added and looked around. Kris dug into his pocket and gave me my phone.

It was a message from Candy, Vi and Ace and two unknown messages. I read all of their messages and it was either about why I was in the hospital, if EXO was with me, if I was okay and if it was about my powers. Instead of replying one by one, I made a group chat so it would be easier for me.

Hey guys. I'm okay :p The tall blonde giant and dark kid is here! I messaged. Countless beeps were heard, indicating as a reply from them.

Ace: Yah! Don't call Kai dark kid :(((