🕊ᴇ-ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴏᴋᴀʏ..🕊 | Angel!Eddxsad!bullied!reader

*gives box of tissues and sits you by an ocean*
Use the tissues if you get sad and if you soak the tissues, cry into the ocean, make sure it doesn't flood though.

I cried making this chapter.

I warn you, it's sad.

⋆⋆⋆

Edit; this was supposed to be sad?

fℓαѕнвα¢к

     "AH!" I yelp in pain as I land on the ground with bruises all over my body and my face. "So what was that about me not beating you?!" Josh picks quickly picks me up from the ground with both of his hands. I quietly cry as he holds onto my shirt.

     "ANSWER OR I'LL-" "HEY!" Josh turns around to see a kid about my age wearing a green shirt. "What do you want?" The kid walks up to us as Josh puts me down. I drop to the ground and yelp in pain. The kid quickly throws a punch at him as I flinch at the sound.

     I cry with my eyes shut, afraid of what the kid was going to do next. I feel a smooth hand grabbing mine and pulling me up off the ground. "Are you okay, miss? You took quite a beating there."

"...mhm.." I weakly let go of his hand and fall to my knees. "That jerk! He should never lay his hands on a girl like that!" The kid picks me up and rushes to the nurse's office while I was afraid to let go of him.

"Th-thank you.." I cried weakly.

fℓαѕнвα¢к σνєя
End of flashback?

That was the last thing I remember of how we met. After that day, he walked up to me and asked me if I was okay. Then the next day, he gave me his name and I gave him mine. And the next day, he wanted to be friends with me. And the day after that...he promised me to never leave my side and that he will always be there when I need him.

He never broke that promise

...

I wake up crying from the dream- no, memory I had.