Nya can mean I love you | Tord x neko!reader |ᶠᴸᵁᶠᶠ|

(Y/n)'s Pov

     I float into the window Edd forgot to close before going to sleep. I normally travel with balloons tied around my waist so I won't encounter danger so easily. I was in my cat form, floating above Edd's bed.

     I didn't want to bother waking anyone up because I'm still ticked that him and Tom made me put on a space suit for their little cat movie, so I just float out of his room and into the living room.

     Matt sat there watching tv on the couch with the lights off. I turn into my human form and sit by him with the balloons still on my waist. "Hey Matt." He jumps  in fear, but stays quiet.

     He calms down and looks at me. "Oh, hey (Y/n) why'd you decide to come so late..?" He smiles. "Heh...well it takes a while to float around, y'know?" We both chuckle.

     "Do you know if anyone else is awake?" Matt nods. "Tom may be tuning his guitar and Tord is reading his comics in his room." I pet his head and chuckle. "Thanks, Matt." I immediately turn into my cat form again and float to Tord's room.

     I crack his door open to see him reading his hentai. Perv. I push the door open and float over to his bed. He looks up from his manga and sees me. "Ah, (Y/n) I was wondering when you were coming back." He grabs me and unties the balloons, letting them float to the ceiling.

     Tord sets his manga by his bed and pets me. I purr into his hand. He grabs my tail, causing me to bite his hand lightly. "..?!" I was forced to turn human because his actions. He still uses that damned trick to turn me back. Ugh.

     I stare at him awkwardly, with his finger in my mouth from biting him. "I know I'm sweet and all, but you don't have to try and taste me~" I glare at him and open my mouth. "I hate you so much." He chuckles and pets one of my ears.

     "Better be careful what you say, or you'll regret it." He leans in for a kiss. "I mean it.." I pull away. "Aw, don't be like that, you know you love me." He pulls me and hugs me from behind. I shuffle around and hug him. "I do."

     We sat like that in silence for a while. "Oh yeah, (Y/n) I got you a present." He reaches for the small drawer by his bed and pulls out a collar with my name on it and a number in case I get lost.

     Before Tord can reach around my neck, I jump off the bed and hiss. "N-no! I'm not putting that on! I like being a stray! Besides, collars are so restricting!" Tord sighs and stands up. "Looks like we'll be doing this the hard way.."

     I hiss as he walks up to me. He pins me to the wall, causing me to gasp. He smirks. With me being my sly self, I turn into a cat and run out of the room.

     "Hey! No fair!" Tord chases me around the house, passing Matt a couple of times. I turn human and quickly open the front door to be chased around the yard. Tord finally tackles me on the grass with both of us laughing. I snatch the collar out of his hand. "I stay a stray."

"Well, you win. Let's go inside." He smiles and holds a hand out for me. I hesitantly grab it and he yanks me into his arms, turning myself into a cat. I held the collar in my mouth on the way back to the house, then Tord's room.

     He sits me on his bed and takes off his hoodie, showing his gray tank top. I blush under my fur, staring at his chest as he notices. "Like what you see?~" he chuckles and throws his hoodie on the bed. I growl and drop the collar.

     "Awe (Y/n), don't be like that." He picks me up and holds me in his arms while he lays down. I rub my head into his neck and purr. He chuckles and pulls the blanket over him. "Goodnight, kitty~"

~morning~

     I flutter my eyes open and immediately realize that Tord is gone. I stretch and yawn. I jump off the bed and walk through the crack of the door and into the kitchen to see Edd, Tom, and Matt.

     "Oh! Good morning, (Y/n)!" Edd greets. I don't respond. "...(Y/n)?" He sips his cola. "...she's probably still mad about the space cats thing." Tom says, who was sitting at the table in his asdf (or stay safe?) shirt. "No she's not...is she?" Edd looks at Tom then at me.

     I raise my head and my tail and walk off, ignoring them. "...yeah she's still mad." Tom says. "...oh." I walk to the couch and see Tord's face buried into his hentai. I jump on the couch and smack it out of his hands. (*T R I G G E R D*) "...really, (Y/n)?" I jump off the couch and
Edit: I didn't finish this part

     Tord soon had me pinned to the wall. He stares into my eyes, smirking. He leans in for a kiss and softly sets his lips on mine. I soon melt into the kiss. He slides the collar on my neck and pulls away.

     "Hey! You tricked me!" He chuckles. "At least you look cute in that collar." Tord pulls me into a protective hug. "You're my little kitten now...I love you.." I felt a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

     It wasn't a playful or mischievous "I love you." It wasn't a trick either. It was a real and warm "I love you." I smile and hug him back. "I love you too."

Edit: I'd give it a 6/10