it all started when ...

I woke up that day realizing summer is over and that I should get ready to go to school, and that's what I actually did. I got up and washed my teeth and went straight to my wardrobe, wore my clothes and got ready and then I went to school passing two hours of random bullshit. Only few came actually maybe 5 or 6 Francisco was not one of them. Anyways while I was waiting for my dad in front of school I spotted Francisco coming to take his siblings from school so I waved my hand as a hello but he actually slapped me so hard that I couldn't feel my face anymore it really hurts actually but yah I wasn't mad at all because I actually kind of missed him.

Then I realized we're in the same class which was normal for both of us back then, now it is good to mention that this year brought so many heartbreaks so many joy and madness moments. It was a year to remember for the rest of our lives.

I didn't have much friends in the beginning of that year , but eventually I got to know so many girls that I am best friends with right now , well this is not what I am trying to tell you about but anyways, talking about Francisco we weren't really close but one day he texted me on instagram asking for the paper of classes and stuff and so I sent it to him and this way we became close day by day we started to sit next to each other and tell each other secrets only the two of us knew about . here the problems will take place, we argued once I don't remember why but we did and stopped talking for like a week or so, then I missed him , like really missed him and so I developed feelings for him witch was the biggest mistake I've ever made honestly because if I ever had the chance to go back in time I'd fall for any other boy but never fall for Francisco and I have my reasons . any ways I thought that it was just because missed him but once when we talked again and forgot about the fight he became so so nice to me like I don't know but he suddenly became nice with me and I had a temporary best friend under the name of christa I had at the time, and I told her everything about Francisco like everything, she knew I loved him. But the deal is that the love wasn't reciprocated by him, he felt nothing towards me, it is me who mistook his kindness for love . days followed , he has done such a big mistake , since he felt pitiful towards me he pretended to love me , and I was as dumb as to believe him we stayed like that for about a week and one of my close friends named marline talked to him about it and he said that he never loved me and it was just that I was pity he felt towards me and once marline told me this I really couldn't know how to feel I mean I was angry at myself to believe him but at the same time sad about the fact that he never loved me . The worse is yet to come tho , he stopped texting me and he latterly forgot about my existence I hated him when he did that because he was supposed to be my best friend and a best friend is that one person whom you could count on no matter what and in anytime , a best friend is someone who makes every situation better and whenever life gets tight a best friend should help you make it bright . It really wasn't the cse for me , as for the boy I thought was my best friend, Francisco left . I had so many problems with my family back then and I needed someone to run to but Francisco wasn't there. I needed someone to tell my stories to, Francisco wasn't there . I needed somebody to lean on , Francisco wasn't here . I knew that even our friendship never meant to be . To be honest I believe that friends are way more important than lovers, because friends are people you can count on and be all happy with but this was never the case, Francisco didn't care . You guys , who read my story , you think this is too much , the fact of being rejected and losing someone who pretended to be a friend is too much ?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

heeey guys sorry for not writing in so long but it was really hard for me o write all of this and just post it like nothing because it hits deep i can't just spit it out with like no problem but here i am 

follow me on social media : 

-snapchat : oumineymarzete

-instagram : oumaima_m_

-twitter : oumaima_m_