Dirty Dancing with Zayn -One Shot for LamPayning-

Start from the beginning

“Oh, well I guess she looks happy” he said, looking sad and that’s where it hit me, he had a crush on her since forever, poor guy.

“Well it’s nice seeing you Ash, maybe we can catch up sometime” I said and handed him a fiver.

He pushed it back saying, “It’s on me Em, have a nice night” said Ash and I walked off into the dance floor.

I finished my drink and placed it on a table and looked around.  I saw Isabella and the boy, ash serving drinks and boy from that band that the Blondie was in as well.

I saw they boy with the stylish Mohawk walk over to me, so I ran on the dance floor, as my favourite song came on, it was “Scream” by Usher.  I started to dirty dance on the floor, everyone’s eyes were on me, it felt great to be on spotlight, and it was my passion to dance.  Then someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around, it was the guy with the Mohawk.

“Hello there, I’m Zayn” he said and put his hand out to shake mine.

When my hand touched his, sparks shouted up my arm and my heart started to beat faster.

“Hello there, I’m Emma” I said.

“Would you like to dance with me Zayn?” I asked him.

“No not really, I can’t dance” he told me.

“Wow, so why are you at a popular dance club and you can’t dance?” I said.

“Me and my band are here for celebration” he said.

“Oh, well just dance with me, I won’t make it too hard for you” I said and I grabbed his arm and pulled him onto the dance floor.  The Dj started to Play “Dance with me tonight” by Olly Murs.

I started to loosen up and he did the same.  I started to dirtily dance with him, he looked like he was starting to enjoy himself, which was good.

After the song finished, he dragged me off the dance floor and went to a table to sit down. 

“Thanks for that, I really enjoyed myself, why don’t you wait here and I will get us some drinks, what do you want?” he said.

“Could I have a Bloody Mary please” I said to him.

“Ok Bloody Mary coming right up” he said and walked off.

He came back five minutes later with my drink and his.

“Emma, you look very familiar to me, what do you do for work?” he asked me.

“Well, I work with X-factor, and the reason why I look very familiar to you is that I’m a back-up dancer and my friends who is with blondie  is the make-up and hair stylist” I said.