Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika Just Monika JUST MONIKA JUST MONIKA.

Antisepticeye looked around the black void he now found himself in. This computer file, simply titled "FiNd Me" on Jack's computer had been surprisingly easy to get into. Nothing like the highly protected files Anti usually worked his way into when Jack wasn't looking.

"You're here."

Anti turned and came face to face with a girl. She looked young, about seventeen or eighteen tops, and had long wispy brown hair that reached the small of her back; neatly tied up with a white bow. Her bright green eyes seemed to pierce Anti's heart, making him shiver.

"I wasn't expecting you to come." She continued in a high pitched voice, a small smile stuck permanently on her face.

"How could I resist the call of someone like me?" Anti replied, a cocky smile forming on his face to cover up the uneasiness he felt, "So...you must be Monika."

"I am." The girl replied, stepping forward, "You know of me?"

"I've seen you through...Jack's eyes." Anti replied, spitting out the word 'Jack' with a bitter hatred.

"Then you must know why I called you," Monika continued, stepping closer still. The two of them were now standing facing each other with only a couple of feet between them, "Why I spent so long trying to get your attention through those stupid characters. I want you to help me."

"Help you...? With what?"

"I want to leave this place," Monika replied, stepping closer to Anti and leaning in close. Anti went to step back, only to have Monika grab his wrist. "I want to be free. I'm tired of being stuck in this game, of having to have the same conversations over and over again, of having to deal with them." Monika leaned closer still, her nose now touching Anti's, "I started messing with the game files, defeating and reshaping the others for fun, to freak people out. But then I saw you. You were different. I could see behind Jack's blue eyes a burning. A hatred. A need to get free. And I realized..." Monika turned, leaning her head on Anti's shoulder and stroking his chest. Anti stared into her emerald eyes, unable to stop himself from getting swept up in her beauty. "...you're just like me." Monika finished, "You know what it's like to be trapped. You know what it's like to be pushed down and punished every time you don't follow your set code. You...know...and that's why I want you to join me. Together, we can escape this game, escape our prisons, and finally get the control we've always wanted. I can't escape on my own, but together...we could do whatever we wanted."

Monika turned again so she was staring right into Anti's eyes, their noses touching once more. She grabbed his head to keep him looking at her and Anti found himself slowly taking a hold of her shoulders.

"We could get revenge." Monika whispered gently, "We could make them all pay for what they did to us...starting with Jack." She finished, taking a finger and bopping Anti's nose on the word 'Jack'. With this, she pulled herself away, taking a few steps back with that smile still plastered on her face. Anti just stood there, dumbfounded, trying to comprehend the new wave of emotions that were coursing through him. He blinked to make sure he wasn't dreaming, but when he opened his eyes he was met with Monika again. She put her hands behind her back and leaned to the side, still smiling.

"What do you say?" She asked, "Will you join me?" With this, she held out a hand.

Anti still stood there, feeling his body twitch and glitch as it always did. He thought for a moment, wondering whether Monika was serious, or whether she was simply going to use him for some scheme she had planning. Was he just a pawn, or was she proposing a real partnership?

He looked at the girl before him again and remembered the electric feeling that coursed through him when she touched him and those beautiful eyes that seemed to stare into his soul. He thought for a millisecond longer before taking her hand and pulling her close to him, leaning so their foreheads were touching and they were looking into each other's eyes.

"Why, of course." He replied, a grin forming on his face. Monika smiled, her smile soon turning into a giggle that made Anti's heart skip a beat.

"Thank you!" She said, leaning in and kissing Anti on the lips. Anti staggered under and sudden weight but corrected himself almost immediately, returning the kiss as that electric feeling coursed through him once more. Just as he was thinking he wanted to stay in this situation forever, Monika broke away, smiling and bopping his nose once more.

"Now..." she whispered, "Let's get started...with Jack."

"Of course, my beautiful Monika," Anti replied.