Kick Me? No, Stab Me! (JSE and Markiplier egos)

Antiseptieye strolled into the living-room of the ego's apartment and was met with the back of Darkiplier. He opened his mouth to say hello but stopped when he saw a post-it note stuck to Dark's back. Squinting, Anti read that the note had "kick me" written in sharpie on it. This made Anti smile, his head glitching to the side as he did so.

Moving silently to avoid Dark seeing him, Anti reached into his pocket and pulled out a knife.
Why kick, Anti thought as he flipped the knife over in his hand so he could hold it comfortably, When you can stab?

Obviously, Dark wouldn't be killed by the stab, but Anti still wouldn't pass up the opportunity to stick a knife into someone. As Anti got closer, Dark suddenly turned, forcing Anti to glitch away behind the sofa. Dark looked behind him for a second, certain he heard something, but eventually just assumed he was hearing things and turned back around, deciding to watch the TV instead. Once he was sure it was safe, Anti glitched back to where he was and, abandoning all attempts to be quiet, lunged at Dark and dug the knife into his back.

Except, the knife didn't enter Dark.

Instead, Anti watched in confusion as the blade of the knife bent, bouncing off instead of sinking into the flesh. Dark turned and was met with Anti.
"What the fuck are you doing?" He asked, his face showing the same confusion as Anti's. Anti responded by silently trying to stab Dark again, once again watching the blade of the knife bend and not pierce the figure in front of him.
"W-why...?" Was all Anti could say. He could've sworn this knife was his usual one. Why wasn't it working?
"What...?" Was all Dark could mutter, snatching the knife off Anti and examining it himself, "Why were you trying to stab me with a rubber knife?!"
"I...it wasn't..." Anti stammered, truly lost for words, "There's a sign on your back that says "kick me" and I thought...um..."
"A what?" Dark asked, confused. He then started trying to reach behind him and find what Anti was talking about. After watching him walk round in circles, reaching behind him and trying to find the note for a moment, Anti grabbed the note and handed it to him, his face blank.
"Oh...thanks..." Dark muttered, straightening his suit and taking the note, "I've never felt so humiliated in my life..." he muttered.
"Neither, to be honest," Anti agreed, looking down sheepishly at his 'knife'.
"Wait a minute..." Dark muttered, squinting at the note, "This looks like Mark's handwriting..." Anti peeked over Dark's shoulder so he could see the note for himself.
"Hey...yeah, that does!" He said.
"Mark you son of a bitch..." Dark muttered.

"Shit! We've been found out!" a voice rang out from the door.

Suddenly, Mark and Jack ran out from behind the door, sprinting through the room with massive grins on their faces. As they dove through the door on the other side of the room into the corridor, Dark caught a glimpse of a black marker gripped in Mark's hand. Anti's eyes widened when he saw his actual metal knife gripped in Jack's.
"Mark Fischbach!" Dark yelled, storming after them as ran away, laughing maniacally.
"I'm going to fucking kill you, Jack!" Anti shouted, running after them.