"Thanks for the coffee," Lisa said, tilting her head up to look at his eyes again.

She was the most beautiful thing ever.

"Thanks for coming," Jungkook smiled.

"As if I had another choice," Lisa rolled her eyes. He laughed.

She looked at him for a moment and gave him a little smile that nearly killed him.

"I'll see you around," she said, taking off her beanie. Snowflakes fell onto her hair.

"What are you doing? Keep it," Jungkook teased. Lisa glared and shoved it into his chest.

"There's no way I'm gonna wear this shit again. You keep it. You wear it. I don't care," then she stopped, thinking for a moment, and continued while looking at his eyes, "I'll keep the scarf though. I'm going now."

He watched her walk to her car, get in and run her hand through her hair. Then she started the car, drove out and suddenly stopped in front of him, lowering her window. Jungkook went closer.

"I hope you're aware that you didn't feed me," Lisa looked at him with dead serious eyes.

"What?" he said, surprised. She pointed her watch.

"It's been three hours and you didn't feed me even though I clearly said I didn't eat something. Not very chivalrous or well planned," she clicked her tongue.

He was speechless. And a little terrified that he really had forgotten it.

He heard her laughter and his heart stopped.

"I'll see you later," she grinned and closed the window, turning her car around and leaving him at the parking lot.

He was too dazed to comprehend what was happening around him. He just stood there, under the snow, a red pompom-ed beanie in his hand, looking after the long gone silver Mercedes. A smile formed on his lips, his heart was beating like crazy. Snowflakes were falling onto his shoulders, his hair, his face.

He had never realized what a beautiful thing the snow was.

*

Lisa was welcomed by a very pissed Chaeyoung, sitting on the sofa, facing the door. She took off her boots and scarf and coat.

"It's been 2 hours."

"What?" Lisa turned to her best friend. She was looking at Lisa with death written in her eyes.

"It's been two fucking hours since I woke up and prepared a fucking breakfast for us."

Lisa looked over to the table to find a perfect breakfast. It even had Lisa's favourite waffles. So she walked over to there and took one.

"Where have you been?"

"You're gonna freak out if I tell you," Lisa said biting her waffle and walking towards her room. She stopped at the corridor. "And that's why I'm not gonna tell you until you tell me about this library guy you had spent most of the last night with."

Chaeyoung glared at her, crossing her arms. Lisa smiled.

"Come on, wife. Warm those waffles up, I'm coming right away."

And she went to her room, leaving Chaeyoung to roll her eyes. Lisa was sure that once Chaeyoung learned where Lisa had been, she really was going to freak out and then there was no stopping her wild imagination about Jeon-fucking-Jungkook and Lisa. Like it was possible, hah.

*

"What's his name?" Lisa suddenly asked when they were close to finishing their breakfast. Chaeyoung almost choked on her bite.