Chapter 28: Eri

Izuku followed Chisaki through the twisting corridor of the Eight Precepts of Death's hideout. Izuku realized that, as opposed to the League of Villain's  headquarters, this building was kept much cleaner. In fact, there wasn't a speck of dust out of place here. It creeped Izuku out.

"So, are you gonna experiment on me right away or do I get a crash course of what exactly's gonna happen to me?"

"Depends on which one you would much rather have." Chisaki didn't even look back at him. "Would you run if I explained what I was going to do to you?"

Izuku squinted at the man. "Hm...that sounded shady. Maybe I shouldn't have accepted this job."

"If we didn't take you in, you would've been a waste, just like Stain. Eventually, you would've been caught, tortured for information regarding the League of Villains and must might have exposed the whereabouts of the entire villain underground network and causing years of hard work to go to waste."

"Um...yeah. Okay. I think I would've died before I was caught. I mean, I was the one who begged Shigaraki to brainwash me."

Chisaki didn't respond to Izuku. The boy frowned. Is he ignoring me? "Hey..." He reached out his hand to get Chisaki's attention. His hand had hardly brushed against Chisaki's shoulder when he was suddenly slammed against the wall, feeling his head crack and his already broken nose shift more out of place. His back was already bruising from the impact and his chest where Chisaki had hit him initially throbbed.

"Do not touch me." There was venom in Chisaki's voice and his eyes were livid, much different than the calm and collected man he had been barely five seconds before. The threatening tone hung in the air as Chisaki moved on, gesturing for Izuku to follow him. Izuku was stunned by the outburst and could only follow Chisaki, head spinning and back aching almost s bad as his chest. Blood was leaking from his head and nose, dirtying the spotless floor.

Izuku bit his tongue before he said something that would upset the man more. He was really starting to rethink his life decisions. Who cared if he was a villain? Stranger Danger! Chisaki could kill him. He didn't know anything about this man. A faint memory surfaced of Kurogiri telling him about the villains who the League could trust versus the villains that mist be avoided at all costs. The Yakuza was one of those groups that shoot and ask questions later and by the name, Izuku faintly remembered Kurogiri saying that Chisaki was dangerous and insane and, even worse, Yakuza. Stupid memory. If Izuku hadn't been brainwashed, that memory could have helped to avoid this whole situation.

"I'm so dead," Izuku muttered to himself as he followed Chisaki further into this hell.

~

"I'll have you stay in here with Eri. I hope that you will keep an eye on her so my subordinate who is currently taking care of her can get some useful work done."

"Huh? W-wait a minute! Who the fu-"

He slammed the door in Izuku's face.

He blinked and looked around the room. It looked like the room of a princess. The room was decorates like a little girl's and toys were everywhere, but the room and bed had to be too big for a single child. But, lying on the bed, there she was. A small girl with long white hair, crying into her pillow.

Oh crud. Its a kid. Why's she crying?

"So...you must be Eri."

The girl winced and looked up. She had a look of fear in her red eyes. Izuku winced a little too. She was covered in bandages. What was she here for. A captive? An experiment like him? Probably.

"Um...my name's Izuku. I'm here so Chisaki can do experiment on me. You too, huh?"

She wouldn't stop crying. Izuku walked over to her and she cringed away from the boy. "Okay. I'll stay here." Izuku put up his hands defensively. "Um...are you quirkless too?"

Eri stared at Izuku for a moment and the boy wondered if she could even understand him. Then, she simply shook her head.

"Wow, how lucky."

Her eyes widened and she shook her head. "My quirk is bad."

The words were spoken softly, but Izuku understood. "What does it do?" He'd slowly been moving closer to the bed and she hadn't flinched yet, so he was trying his luck.

"It kills."

Izuku blinked. "Oh." Taking a chance, Izuku sat down on the bed. Eri flinched, but she seemed more calm than when Izuku had first been forced into the room.

"Why is Chisaki using you for experiments?" This was more a guess for Izuku, but that was the only way he could explain why she was here. At the question, she stiffened again. "He's making weapons to erase quirks using mine."

Izuku knew that he was a villain now and shouldn't care if Chisaki wanted to treat this child like a lab rat, but something inside him stirred. Stupid morals. "Yeah, that's why I'm here too. Since I'm quirkless, he wants to use me in his weapon too."

"But you're all beat up. Your head is bleeding."

Izuku had forgotten about the pain in his head and back for the time being. "Oh...yeah. Chisaki doesn't like it when people touch him..."

Eri nodded sadly. "He doesn't like germs."

"Gottcha. I guess I'll just have to be more careful around him then." Izuku leaned back, slowly warming up to the child. "So, what does Chisaki plan on doing with me. He said something about experiments."

Eri started to shake. "H-He'll use his quirk on you and use your blood to make weapons."

A quirk used to collect blood didn't seem too bad to Izuku. He guessed that the girl just didn't like the sight of blood. Izuku decided not to prod. "I guess I get to stay here with you then. I haven't had a nice place to sleep for a while, so don't mind me." He closed his eyes and was out like a light. Eri looked at him sadly. She knew what Chisaki was capable of, but she knew warning Izuku wouldn't help. Once he was taken apart by Chisaki, he wouldn't smile as easily as he did right now. She curled up next to him, thankful that she wouldn't suffer alone.

~
An all around okay chapter. To be honest, Chisaki's quirk confuses me a little, but I'll try to write it as best as I can. So, he can destroy anything with his hand and rebuild it again, right? Am I missing anything?

Thanks for the likes and nice (and sometimes not so nice) comments. I do read them all, so think before you comment. I also don't answer most questions since most will be answered in later chapters so yeah. Constructive criticism is also nice, but make sure that its actually criticism and not just saying 'I didn't like this part'. Thanks