Barefoot Interview #62: USA's Brad K.

There are many different people from all over the world who like going barefoot. Some people like doing it as a hobby. On the other hand, other people who go barefoot as a tradition or as a part of their culture. Apparently, there are many who like going barefoot are unable to share their stories. So, this will be a long interviewing series while talking to people who are from all over and let them speak about their barefooting. So, welcome the newest barefoot interviewee, Brad F. He is (currently) a 72-year-old worker in procurement and subcontract administration; he was born in Seattle, Washington and resides in Spokane, Washington. Here is what he had to say about being barefoot.

What inspired you to go barefoot?

Gout and other foot problems.

What are some of the reasons you like going barefoot?

Shoes caused my gout, bunions, and painful feet. Bare feet are healthy feet.

Name some places you like going barefoot (besides at home and the beach).

Bank, market, bar, hotel, park, ballgame, political meeting, restaurant, trail.

Where would you like to try and go barefoot that you haven't done so?

Florida perhaps. I've already gone barefoot across America.

Why do you think people should go barefoot in public more often beside at home and the beach?

Shoes are generally harmful to human feet. People should stop harming themselves with foot binding.

Give us a story of a time you went barefoot and had a lot of fun doing it.

I go barefoot all the time. I had a lot of fun last month at Boxing Bear Brewery in Albuquerque, NM.

Why do you think some stores and businesses have "banned" going barefoot?

They are slaves to fashion.

If possible, please share another barefooting experience of yours.

It takes 3 full years of full time barefoot for shoe feet to regain natural strength and conditioning. After that, your tender feet will enjoy walking in the world like normal human beings. Feet are 100% natural, but fractured stones are a lot like prehistoric flint knives. Be careful of crushed/fractured stone on roadways. That is not natural.

Since going barefoot is healthy, why do you think people deny it?

The shoe industry makes uncounted $$ Billions of marketing shoes. Most people are slaves to marketing.

Finish this analogy: Someone who does not want to go barefoot is like...

A slave torturing himself because he's been told to do so.

What would you say to someone who thinks going barefoot (in public) is gross?

He has a right to be stupid.

Conclusion.

I do thank Brad K. for taking the time and answering these questions and as well as supporting that going barefoot is actually a good and healthy thing. Tune in next time when someone else in another country talks about their likes on barefooting. Remember, speak your mind, comment down below, and happy barefooting.