A Cold & Cruel World

Start from the beginning

Teacher: Y-Y/N! If you d-don't stop, you will be expelled!

Y/N: I DON'T CARE ANYMORE! I AM DONE WITH THIS DISCRIMINATION!! YOU PEOPLE ARE WORST THAN THE GRIMM ITSELF!!

A fraction of your power exploded, sending everyone around you flying into the walls and against the lockers. The ground began to sink in, and students couldn't move because of your sheer power being too great.

Y/N: IT'S TIME I SHOW YOU WHO YOU ARE REALLY DEALING WITH!! ALL YOU LOW LEVELED PIECES OF GARBAGE DO NOT DESERVE TO BE IN MY PRESENCE!! BEHOLD!! THIS IS WHAT TRUE POWER IS!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!!

You unleashed your "Full Release" and your power exploded, creating a shockwave that blew the building you were in open. A huge hole in the school and people were knocked over or under the rubble. Jack crawled out of the debris with cuts and bruises, but was petrified to see your state. Your hair was (F/C) and your eyes were (S/F/C). Your muscles were larger and you were glaring daggers at him.

Jack: H-Have mercy..please..

Teacher: *crawls out of rubble* Y/N! Stop this! We're sorry! Please drop this meaningless squabble! 

Y/N: GRRR!!! MEANINGLESS HUH!?

Teacher: *gasps* W-Wait...

Y/N: WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF MEANINGLESS!??? AHH.....HYAAA!!!!!*power explodes again*

You were there standing with an even more powerful aura flowing around you.

Y/N: Spend most of your life ruled by another!...Watch your race dwindle to a handful!...And then!...Tell me what has more meaning than your own strength! I have in me the blood of a wolf faunus! You are all nothing but a joke! Yet I've had to watch you discriminate and abuse me! My own pride and will, thrown to the wayside!...You've....You've even threatened to kill my family. You have threatened my family and honor. And it is time....for you to pay!

You began to charge an energy ball in your hand, and Jack was now crying and begging for his life.

Jack: I'M SORRY!! PLEASE!! DON'T KILL ME!!

You raised your hand towards him and the ball grew brighter and stronger. Then as you were going to blast him, you heard a voice.

???: Y/N!!

You turned to see your mother, father, and Kayla standing there with worried expressions.

Dad: Please son! Calm down! Let's go home!

Kayla: *Whimpers*

Mom: Please Y/N. Come home. I don't wanna lose my baby wolf. Please..*tears up*

You lowered your fist, and began to look to the ground, ashamed at what you've done. You were walking towards your family, when all of sudden....

*BANG*

You stooped in your tracks and went wide-eyed. Your father held his stomach as he collapsed to the ground on his knees.

*BANG*

Another round went through his skull, and he fell forward, void of any life. Your mother began to scream and cry as she knelt next to his body. Kayla was barking trying to get him to move. You slowly turned to see the teacher had a hold of a smoking gun.

Teacher: Damn muts.

You stared at him, and soon felt yourself disappear, and you body began to move on its own. Your eyes completely whitened, and lightning began to strike you, charging you up for an attack. You were screaming as the power inside of you was building up. You manipulated your aura to create a barrier behind you to shield your family. He shot at you, but the bullets disintegrated before they could reach you.