30. Olivia's Safety

All I can say is I'm sorry...kind of.

Tuesday, October 17

She's waited all weekend for this. Counting the days, hours, and minutes until her love arrives home again. Now as she stands in the mirror looking at a totally new reflection, she can't wait for him to walk through that door any moment now.

6 months of adjusting to two little ones at home, Elliot working out of town, and Olivia working at the 1-6 without him. The toll of this all had left them both missing all the time they used to have with each other, and tonight Olivia planned on making up for that lost time.

After dropping off the kids with Maureen earlier this afternoon, Olivia had gone for a girls day with Casey. They went for mani/pedis and blowouts at the salon, and had even decided to change up her look to surprise Elliot. And now as she made last adjustments in the mirror, she couldn't wait any longer to see him.

She had almost been back to her pre baby weight and felt the best she had in years. A few more curves hugged at her waist and her breasts had grown nearly double in size- a feature that Elliot seemed to appreciate. Olivia wore a similar matching lace black underwear and bra with a short silk robe that she wore that first night they were together. It had been months since they had been this intimate. It wasn't a secret that she had been struggling with her confidence since having Mason, but now she was more than ready to share every part of herself with Elliot.

She heard the door downstairs shut and felt a warm tingle in the lower part of her belly. Olivia had made her way down the stairs and stopped mid way when she seen Elliot standing in the foyer. He was dressed in grey sweats and a black hoodie and looking more toned than ever. His shoulders were bolder and the stubble growing on his face had been a nice addition since she had seen him the week before. No matter how many times he left she still missed him terribly, and every time she seen him walk through that door her heart still fluttered the same as the day she realized she was in love with him.

"Liv, you look amazing and sexy and jesus so damn beautiful," he grabbed her hand when she got closer to him, and pulled her towards him. He wrapped his arms around her and inhaled deeply as her scent filled his nostrils. Elliot pulled back and cupped the sides of her face before running his hands through her hair- it was the first thing he noticed. Her muddy brown locks were now the darkest shade of brown, almost black. The same color it had been when he seen her for the very first time almost twenty years ago. Except now it had grown all the way down her back into dark waves.

"And your hair.. I love it!" she blushed and pulled him in for a kiss. "You look exactly the same as you did when I first saw you."

"Elliot.." she looked away.

"It's true," he pulled her chin gently so that she would look at him. "Are you sure you're all mine?" his hands travelled to her waist and hugged her close.

"Never been more sure of anything," she wrapped each arm around his neck as she looked up at him. "I made dinner. I was hoping we could get through that if you tame yourself," she smirked up at him as she bit her lower lip.

"Normally I don't mind following the rules but tonight I don't think that's going to be possible," before she could protest he lifted her over his shoulder and headed for the stairs.

"Elliot!" she screamed and laughed all at the same time. Happy that it was Elliot who was the cause of it. "Put me down!" she reached down with her two hands and slapped his butt, which she did knowingly.

"Shhh," he slapped her back which made her squeals bounce off the hallway. Once he made it to their bedroom, Elliot gently placed her back on the bed. Olivia settled into the bed and placed her hands behind her head, watching the show in front of her. He went for the bottom of his hoodie and pulled it over his head, along with the shirt he wore under it, followed by his sweats and briefs. His feet glided over to where she laid, and placed his knee between her legs as he began trailing kisses on her body. Olivia's skin had been a satin dream, soft to the touch.