14. Children always know best?

writer's block has been coming for me ya'll. Can you believe I really did let another month go by..

She was close..she was so fucking close she thought she was gonna..

"Don't scream," Elliot hissed into Olivia's ear as he had her face down across the bed, and her ass perfectly arched upwards, as he drove her to her second orgasm that night. Something in her had switched on, something that made her ache for him constantly. She had been insatiable for the past week, taking Elliot by surprise. But this was the part of being in a new relationship that he had forgotten about, and he was enjoying every moment.

"Please," she pleaded with him when he stopped his movements, worried that she would wake the kids who had been asleep across the hall and in the living room. They had had a full house when all of them kids decided to come over to Olivia's instead this weekend, all of them including Maureen and Kathleen. Olivia had been in awe at the shift that had happened between her and Kathleen, both of them taking caution towards a better understanding of one another.

"Promise you won't scream," he had pulled himself almost completely out of her, before sinking slowly back into her. A tortuous rhythm he had kept up almost all night. She had moaned deeply, gripping onto the bedsheets, attempting to keep quiet. She pushed back into him when she felt his searing kisses trail up her spine, before he pulled her hair back, bringing her lips to his.

He knew this wasn't the most intimate position, but he also knew that she loved this one the most. This way he was able to sink himself even deeper into her, closing those few millimeters that made it nearly impossible for her to hold on much longer.

"I.." she nearly screamed when he continued to pull almost completely out of her and then sinking in again. It was almost painful the way he perfectly executed hitting her g-spot every time. Her walls had clutched onto him each time he pulled out, not wanting to let the feel of him go.

"You're killing me Liv," he knew that they should stop, or at least that he should stop, but she had felt so..

"Daddy?" they had both heard the small voice coming across the hall, and only a second had passed before they both had found themselves scrounging to find the clothes they had discarded long ago.

"Shit," Olivia breathed out as she rushed to tie the robe she had managed to find across the room.

"Eli, honey what's wrong?" she almost stumbled to the door, her legs still almost like jello, trying to buy Elliot some time to calm himself down.

"Livia I had a bad dream," she reached down to pick him up, snuggling him close much like she did to Cecilia.

"How about we get you some warm milk, and then I'll stay with you until you fall asleep again?" He had thought for a moment before shaking his head 'no'. "Eli, they're just dreams they can't hurt you," she ran her hand through his blonde curls, giving him a soft smile.

"I wanna sleep with you and daddy," she groaned inwardly, seeing that she wouldn't be getting that second orgasm she had been aching for. But she knew this was just another tricky obstacle that came along with being parents, and accepted it regretfully.

"Buddy, don't you wanna sleep in Cecilia's room? Remember you're supposed to be roommates this weekend?" Elliot tried to talk him into staying across the hall, but the young boy wasn't having it. Both of them accepted their defeat, and Olivia carried him into the kitchen for that glass of milk, while Elliot changed their bedsheets.

"You wanna tell me about your dream?" She placed him on the counter, and grabbed a glass from the cabinet.

"The monster came in the house and took away my little sister," his baby blues had turned glossy, as tears filled his eyes. Her heart had nearly warmed when the words fell from his mouth.