Part 23

**unedited**
**Past**
Sati pov

" please god.. just be with me ..beside me...let them pick me up" I slowly chanted .

I looked over them who are looking at us where we all lined up quietly.

She is looking at each one and came near me. She stood still and looking at me like reading  my inner  heart."POOJA " she slowly whispered and a small tear escaped from her eyes . Her tears are running through her cheeks silently.

Uncle came besides her and touched her shoulder to console her . He looked at me  for a second and he too whispered the same name.

A few minutes of silence surrounded around the place.

I opened my  mouth to say my name but Father came and introduced me  "SATI".

They both looked at me and said " she just resembles to our POOJA" in unison.

She came to me and kneel down to my level. I can see her how much she is in pain. Her eyes were swollen and became red. Her tears are making on its own way.

She touched my face as if she is in tactile of sensing her daughter. She emotionally  brokedown infront of me. I don't know that I am crying till she erased my tears.

She hugged me to her heart and asked " will you accept me as your MOM"?.

My lips were trembling and tears are not stopping may be

" A HAPPINESS?'

"A SORROW OF HER LATE DAUGHTER?"

"  WHAT I WANT ,I WISHED IT CAME INFRONT OF ME?"

" FINALLY.... AM I NOT ALONE?"

I am totally loss of words and my whole body rooted to the ground. I don't know how to express but  I am beyond of my happiness .

"WILL YOU ACCEPT ME AS YOUR MOM?' she asked me again by looking into my eyes while uncle too kneel down beside her .

A small hope is visible in their eyes.

A muffled sound escaped from my lips and slowly nodded as if I lost how to talk .

She hugged me tightly and rubbed my back to console me.

"can you call us once..... MOM  and DAD?" uncle asked me with tearful eye.

I suppressed my tears and closed my eyes.

For a second all the images are flashed infront of my eyes................ how my parents abandoned me, countless time I was humiliated infront of my fellow classmates, My heart deeply wounded with unethical words from educated teachers,There are the times who never talked to me in the whole class.

"Now I have an answer and I will show what I have"

I opened my eyes who are looking at me with anticipation.

"M...MO...MOM.....D...DA...DAD" I uttered with utmost love.

We  trio hugged each other and consoling our pains and soothing ourselves that we have got LOVE.

After  few hours, father prepared some documents . Some set of rules are declared and explained to them while adopting me.  I came to know that  father sent a social worker to observe their living conditions, their Martial-status,  they are financially well settled and mental and emotional health. He even checked whether are capable of adopting a child.

They signed the document and now I officially declared as  D/o vardhan and Meena.

PRESENT

I sensed someone erasing my tears. I looked down at the person who is equally looking at me. He caressed my cheeks with his thumb while looking into my eyes.

May be he is searching in my eyes what's the reason behind it?

There is always something's in his eyes that would always drown me and makes myself as a new . Something new of me that the world doesn't know the real me when he is around.
Silly me!! How can I question myself that he is thinking of me? These days I am mad at myself for thinking of his inner words.

Never and no one in this world cares about me. They only want my flesh not my feelings.

He looked at his watch and got up from the bed hurriedly. Before leaving the place he looked back. His strong piercing gaze made me look at him .

And then He Left.

Shiv Pov

"Ram ! May be its too late " I uttered.

"What? No ..not yet , there is still time that you can do and confess what is in your mind.she will definitely come back to you " Ram advised.

" she won't turn back if I do what I am thinking " I said .

" Please shiv!! Don't take too much stress on your shoulders.It would be really makes her  happy when she comes to know the truth " Ram said while patting on me.

I inhaled deeply and sat on chair holding my head in my hands.

"Don't know whether she will forgive me or not but I have to do this at least for my selfishness" I said by looking into his eyes.

"That's my shiv!" He hugged me .

" I just can't leave you behind and live my life .This is all what I can do " I said to myself.

I closed my eyes while remembering her innocence face and her tears.

" sorry for whatever I have been doing and sorry for what is going to be tomorrow"I uttered and drifted into sleep.
-------------------------------------------
Finally yay!!! I came with this episode . Hope you all like it. Let me know what is running in your mind too.

Sorry for all taking such a long break . Here onwards will update the episode . Thanks for all of your messages :)