Part 16

**unedited***

Happy reading!!

**shiv**

I stopped the car near the shopping mall and gestured her to get down. I parked the car and we both started walking.

There are no words to say about her beauty. She indeed more beautiful than any other women. Finally I found her and now the only thing is I want her. I may be selfish but the truth is I want and need her always and always in my arms . Yes, I want her in my arms only to embrace me with all her beauty.

Her silky wavy hair which is braided and her eyes are showing something which we can't take a words to even describe those naive chocolate brown eyes, her cheeks are so soft and shining like a milk layer and her lips , those are the lips that I ever wanted me to take her an edge. Her body is always wanted to carve me more and more.

When it is all going to be true?

I took her to a restaurant and about to order non-veg , I heard her voice.

" I prefer vegetarian " she said by looking at her hands.

I ordered and waited for her to speak, but like anything only silence is evolved around us.

Whenever she tried to take something, a melody music is playing like a background, her bangles. I simply lost in her and totally unaware of that she finished her eating. She cleared her throat which brought me back from her land.

I paid the bill and I took her to dressing section.

" Mam, how could may I help you?" The sales girl asked her.

She unsurely looked around and about to step back, I said " show some latest sarees which are simple yet elegant ".

The girl nodded and said " This way mam and sir!!"

We both seated and I totally engrossed in selecting the sarees .

Suddenly my eyes went on her where she is looking at some saree and again looking at the sarees infront of her.

I selected some sarees and showed to her but the response I got is only " nodding".

" can you pack the saree which is displayed on model" I asked the girl and she looked at me shocked but immediately composed herself and again looking at down.

" How much the bill?" I asked.

" 50,000 sir" the owner said and I gave my card.

Soon after the shopping, we both wandering around the mall and then I heard a voice which fisted my hands tightly.

" hey !! How much you take for a day?" A security guard asked her by whistling.

I stopped in my tracks and clutched his collar, " what did you say?" I shouted at him by seething in anger.

" come on sir!!! Don't we know what she is? She is a girl who only gives satisfaction for us, the pleasure, the needs " I cut off his words by throwing a punch on his face and I again hit on his stomach how dare he is to even utter such words on her.

" please shiv" she said by holding my hand.

" please shiv,let's go" she said by controlling her tears.

I looked at her eyes, the pain, the hurt, the dignity, the character, the self respect all in one look is enough how she is going through.

"I will swipe his own words now " I murmured and cuffed his hands with metals.

The guard looked at me horrified and said " sorry sir, I will never repeat this" .

The crowd is already surrounded around us, she looked down as if she had done some mistake. I shook my head in defeat and hold her chin to look at me.

One tear slipped away from her eyes , She immediately wiped out with her hands back and looked at me.

" Touch her foot, I will leave you now" I threatened him still looking at him dangerously.

" sorry mam" the guard said and touched her feet hurriedly. A sweat beads are formed on his forehead and I gave a disgusting look at him.

A small sad smile escaped from her lips and I shouted " Don't give a chance on you who ever they are , raise a voice out" by looking at the crowd.

This is not only meant to her, to all the people who are here.

The crowd clapped and then after a while we both came out from the mall.

I pacing here and there to control my anger , how dare he is ? How can they insult a woman who are worshipping a goddess in this world? When will these low life minded people grow up?

I have to take some action and have to show them what they are capable of? I have to do something which the world have to bow their heads to the woman who thinks woman are a low life, slave,servant.

"That filthy as*hole , it's time to show a woman raise her head high rather than receiving the unethical names as a tag names" I mumbled and punched on car with my hand to which she took a step back which is till now I forgot that she is besides me.

I took a deep breath and sighed to look at her broken heart.

Why all of a sudden I am feeling such pain? Why my heart is crushing like someone scratching on it with nails and digging holes? Is this because I never knew or haven't seen with my eyes?

I took a deep breath in and out.

I calmed my nerves and suddenly she took my hand in hers.

I frowned at her, but her eyes were not looking at me. She is busy in wiping the blood which is now oozing from my hand, the glass pieces which were stuck in my hand were slowly removing by her with her soft hands touching me and making my anger as melting like an ice.

I didn't feel any pain even when my hand is at hurting stage, I am feeling the pain only the words which were earlier said by that ba*stad voice is replaying.

I looked at her who is blowing air on my hand which calmed my nerves, I almost lost in her mesmerising features and she tied a cloth from which she torn her edge of the saree.

A small tear drop fallen on my hands , I know it is hers.

" what did you say earlier?" I asked her.

She stopped wherever she is doing and stunned at my question.

-------------------------
How is the chapter??
Comment and vote!!!

Thank you so much those who are voting tremendously for my both stories on crystal awards. Again I am notifying you people who are new , crystal awards 2016-17 my two books nominated in best chick category and also best plot twist. Per day 50votes per person. Please vote it on inline comments . Feel free to pm me.

Thank you so much for voting and commenting for the previous chapters. Lastly, thanks for new readers for their votes . I hope you guys enjoyed reading this story so far..