Prologue

I fidgeting my hands and my whole body started shivering seeing him.

He closed the door with thud sound and I stumbled back with fear which gripping in my heart.

He suddenly stopped walking to my side and I didn't dare to lift my face to glance at his side.

I flinched with tone when he ordered me to come near him. I took slow steps towards him and he immediately dragged me to the bed.

He discarded the saree without showing any mercy on me even when I am suffering with fever.

His gaze made me feel fear, panic and terror.

His eyes were full of lust and I frightened seeing the way he is looking at me.

He hovered on me with out listening my voice or pleadings. He slapped across on my cheeks and even started beating with his belt leaving marks on my skin.

He undressed himself and hovered on me . I flinched with his touch when he touched my naked body. I closed my eyes tightly and cried.

He didn't stopped his lustful needs on me, he did again on me even I have no energy in me.

After felt like hours he slept besides me and I slowly got up from the bed.

I covered my body with saree and sat at the corner of the room. I crawled into my arms and released my tears.

" what did I do to you MOM and DAD?" I looked at the sky through the window.

" you have to kill me in your womb itself" I cried and wrapped my hands securely around me.

*************
a common girl never wishes or dreamt her life should be like this or that. She never prayed to god to help her when she faced the situations around her.

Yes she is cuffed by the world ,yet she didn't stop fighting for her life not even a single day .

She never dreams her husband to be a Prince Charming nor waited to take her away from all these thorns.

What will happens if shiv enters in her life? Will he read her heart and soul or cuffs her like everyone do?

---------------------
How is the prologue?
Comment and vote!!!

Don't forget to comment and vote,it would mean a lot to me . feel free to recommend this story to your friends