Part 15

**unedited**

Happy reading!!!

**shiv**

" Bhoomi listen I am busy with my works , once the case solved I will be near you" I said to her.

" but...it's okay I will wait and the matter also can wait" she said and I can guess she is feeling excited by listening her voice.

" gotta go" I said while glancing at the clock.

" shiv.." she called my name and paused.

" Bhoomi" I called her name is she okay?

" I missing you " she said and disconnected the call.

I looked at the phone and small smile twitched on my lips I felt sorry for her as I am not making up time to spend with her.

I sensed some one is behind while I am taking stairs to her room.

I bolted the door and saw her she is just ... I don't know I am loss of words to even describe her at present she is wearing a lavender saree which is simple saree yet I don't know what she wants to prove herself to me, today there is something in her eyes but I don't know why she is masking herself with void emotions. Yet, there is a small smile is hiding over her lips.

I have the urge to touch her and want to feel how it would be soft when I really touched her heart?

"Where are these dirty thoughts coming from ?" I shook my head .

I silently sat on chair and looked around finding suspicious to me.

I played a music which I downloaded,(moaning sound) she looked at me bewilderment and then composed herself when she sensed someone is behind the door.

She went near the bed and pretended them as if we are getting intimidated she started creating the sound of bed while shaking it.

I found this as amusement and we both shared a smile .

After a while we stopped and found her cheeks were deep red .

I clapped my hands unable to hold the laughter while I flopped on bed still laughing , she stood at the edge of the bed and laughed.

Tears are clogging in her eyes and wiped it off immediately is this due to continuously laughing or is there any reason behind her ? Yet she is looking like a happy person.

I stopped my laugh and looked at her , she smiled and looked into my eyes as if she wants to read my soul.

I straightened myself and said " sleep".

She frowned immediately and replaced with smile which is a fake one.

I moved on one side and gave a place for her to sleep.

She nodded and laid down besides me maintaining a small gap . I turned towards her side and ordered her to turn to my side.

She nervously turned to my side and lifted her eyes slowly to meet my eyes.

" sleep" I ordered her.

She looked at me as if I have spoken alien language.

" do you want me to give the real what We have done earlier ?" I asked her to which her eyes widen and immediately she shut her eyes tightly.

I smirked at her actions and closed my eyes feeling happy that she is now besides me , sleeping away from me with an inch gap.

" be ready in the evening at 5" I ordered her and stepped outside while glancing around the house.

" Aakash!! Did I asked you to help or begged you?" I asked him while clutching the phone tightly on my ears.

" No!! But I .." I cut off his words and threatened him by saying " I don't want you to play with any of us, it's better to back off" .

" This is not what you are thinking, you knew me . This is not you whom I have spent my 25 years friendship " Aakash said and his voice is cracking down at the last line.

" I have to go" I said and disconnected the call and looked at the wallpaper which is me, and Ram lifting Aakash where Aakash is holding a trophy in his hands . This picture shows how much I proud of him and the happiness is clearly notify in all of our eyes.

Those were the days that I always want to be with me but now all the memories were locked up in my heart.

" did she forget?" I frowned while I am impatiently waiting outside the room.

While I am about to knock on the door, " That was the best night ever" varshita said by taking my hand in hers.

(This is the place shiv goes daily to visit sati, there are many girls like her live in this house s*x workers. Like the other day, shiv goes with varshita to spend a night when sati is on her pms).

I smiled and she leaned on me more which a very few inches away .

I leaned on wall and laid my hand on her waist to bring more closure to me , " I will give you unbearable pleasure until you beg me to STOP" I huskily whispered on her ears.

She giggled and asked " why you are so much interested only to her?" (Sati)

" I can't get enough of her. Don't worry I will take you to a breathless edge" I said to which she hugged me.

I hugged her and all of a sudden sati opened her door witnessing our PDA.

Sati cleared her throat to which we both turned our heads to her side. We both gave a smile at her while she gave a quick peck on my cheeks and winked at sati.

" will be waiting for that beautiful night again" she winked at me and traced her fingers on my cheeks. I gave a peck on her forehead and said " sure and you deserve more" by winking at her.

Sati came forward and stood besides me , " shall we go?" Sati uttered those words.

I raised my eyebrow brow and said " okay" while giving a last hug to varshita.

While sitting in my seat , I glanced at her who is miserably failing to put the seat belt.

I sighed and leaned towards her to keep , my hands were accidentally contacted with her skin to which she slightly shivered. My heart beat accelerated like an engine more than normal. I rubbed my both hands to ease the thick tension around us and clutched the steering tightly I started the car.

" why my body is betraying when I am with her? I shouldn't feel like this" I want to smack my head to even getting such thoughts and intimacy.

" what she is thinking about me?" I thought by glancing at her who is busily watching the view outside the window or more like lost in her own thoughts?

------------------------
How is the chapter??
Comment and vote!!!!

If you feel like boring just say , I will try to give according your likes . I hope you are enjoying sati and shiv scenes.