Part 21

**unedited**
Happy reading!!

**Past**
**sati**

Do you know or even presumed what is going to be the next second ? Yes, there is no possibility to even take assumptions what are going to be happen in our life's. This is the same thing that happened to me when I am born .

I first felt a different mixture of timid climate which is not a usual atmosphere to me. Slowly I realised I came out from my mother's womb and experienced my first fresh air hit me  after 9months . A small cry escaped from my lips and opened my eyes slowly to see this beautiful world.

I am happy and came to know I am a girl, I clutched my mother 's hand with my tiny little fingers.  I felt so warmth being so closed to her.

I don't know what they are talking but I knew something is discussions are going. I am in my own world and excited to begin my new life.

Few days later , they discharged us from hospital. My mother wrapped me in a cloth to protect from sunshade. I smiled for her care and closed my eyes to go for my dreamy land.

I don't know how to imprint her features on my mind and busily playing with the other children's along with God. After sometime I woke up from my sleep only with the disturbance of anger voice.

I began to cry as his voice startled me with fear . I was taken by my mother's arms and started feeding milk from her breast. I calmed after sometime and I am nowhere to observe my surroundings.

After few minutes, my mother kept me on steps . I hold her hand with my little fingers and looking at her affectionately.

She looked at me like  for the last time and withdrew her hold from mine. She took slow steps away from me and disappeared in the dark night.

I began to cry missing the warmth and hungry at the same time.

Few years later....

" Father!!" Why they are not adopting me?" I slowly gulped my tears looking at 50's old man.

" sati!! They want a boy. So they adopted vishal" Father said.

" why they want to adopt only boy? Why not a girl?" I asked him by rubbing my nose.

" They had a daughter, so they adopted vishal" Father said.

I looked at him  and felt sad for not being born as a boy.

This is not the first time, I felt so many times why I didn't born as a boy? This is the reason why my parents left me in the orphanage. Being as a girl, they dropped me in this orphanage.

"I don't know who are my parents were, I still don't know what is it my first cry for them. " I thought and slowly my tears are making on their own accord.

To be born as a girl is not our punishment. But why you are punishing  us when we land on this earth. Because of your eyes blinded with lustful need to make out with the opposite gender, we are born .

Is a sin to be born for what you have done without using protection or abandoning us knowing we are a girl.

When you are punishing us, then who have to punish you for treating us like a shit. 

Who gave this right to you to punish on us?

My heart getting heavy for each year for not able to cherish the LOVE from this World, especially carving love from parents.

I sat at near the corridor and crawled up in a shell by keeping my knees to my chest. I bent my head to my knees and zoned out .

These past eight years are spent in this orphanage. Whenever the parents come to adopt, I used to take special interest to be presentable for them. Atleast , they would adopt me. These years were spent with only disappointment.

Many children's used to celebrate their birthdays with us. I am not jealous on them, indeed I found a great heart in them rather than Celebrating their birthdays in a luxury or wasting money on unnecessary things . They give us books, clothes, chocolates along with their affectionate love. Sadly, they go off after spending some time with us.

I am jealous for not being in that kid's place. Some times I find a pity in parents eyes, but somehow I swallow the hollow of lump in my throat and play with them.

" why they are not adopting me? Am I not beautiful? Am I not studious girl? Am I not mannerism with ethics?" I questioned myself and drifted in sleep.

" sati!! I am not getting this problem ?" Jahnavi asked by sitting besides me.

I looked at her and shook my head seeing a silly problem.

I solved the problem and explained her in an easy way.

" sati!! You are ARCHIMEDES"Jahnavi said by showing her pearl white teeth.

I laughed at her praising words and continued our works.

Yes, I pledged myself to be in good position where I can earn my money and independent on my own. I always wish to adopt who are like me and want to erase the feeling of alone.

She and vishal are my best friends. We all always tease each other and we grow up together.

I hope someone adopt me. There is nothing wrong to be being a selfish for wishful thoughts.

Still how many hard years I have to gonna spend? Am I not made to lovable to any one on this earth?

--------------------------------
How is the chapter?
Comment and vote!!!

I know you are surprised with sudden POV of sati. I know it's a small parts but still Coming updates are going to be sati POV only.

I tried to give this glimpse of update on sati, I know many of you are waiting for her entry. So finally I made it.

Now coming days I am going to be really busy with my works... once In a while I will update..sorry for making you all keeping up wait again...

Have a nice day!!