Part 18

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

**shiv**

All the newspapers are showing in the headlines "city shamed" in front page and the channels were continuously telecasting a girl who was hacked to death by spurned lover.

Times Now India
News today Chennai: Swetha , a 24-year-old final-year MCA student, was hacked to death  by an unknown guy. The  guy went inside their classroom at the vikas College Post-Graduate Centre here on Monday.
It is possible that the killer was a spurned lover who had been vying for the girl's attention.
It was Swetha's last day in college. She was sitting in a classroom awaiting a viva-voce test upon completion of her project work.Even as she sat in classroom-2 on the ground floor, the guy entered.

He had a butcher's knife hidden under his T-shirt. He masked his face with scarf and  approached the girl sitting in the third row.

An unsuspecting Swetha was flipping through the pages of her project report when the guy pulled out the weapon and rained blows on her. The fell blow landed to the rear of her head. The attacker left six deep cuts on his victim's head.
For over 10 minutes, the girl lay on the floor of the classroom, the other students having fled in fear. The fellow slipped out of the empty classroom leaving his victim to die. By the time police arrived on the spot and shifted Swetha to hospital, she was dead.

The city police has formed special teams to hunt down the killer.

The girl story.......

I have to change buses to reach my college. I caught a bus from my home and reached to SMT station . Again I caught another bus to reach my college, phew!!! Such a hectic travel even though it is my dream to pursue in this college and place in an MNC company.

I felt someone is following but thought it's my own imagination and brushed off my thoughts . Like the day ended , but no , it felt the impact of his burning gaze which made me turn to look who is behind me. I looked at the person and he too looked at me. I averted my eyes and continued to walk to catch my bus for college which from SMT station to college.

The next day, I am waiting  for my bus ( which is near my home) and my eyes unsurely went to a person who is Already looking at me. Immediately my brain alerted this person is same . I just thought he is also on his way to college, so I didn't give much attention. But now seeing him near my stop, it gave me a weird feeling which is not correct one.

It became daily routine for him to follow me, even he catches the bus only when I step inside the bus or else he just stands like that by staring at me, all these were observed from my corner of my eyes.

I wonder how this person knows in which bus I am in, the feeling in me day to day is growing only a FEAR, on my way there is no friend to even share my problem or atleast a courage. I just watched for few days and the next day I prepared myself to give him a lecture.

I just stood at SMT station and then I glanced at him who is giving me a smile, that's it I can't tolerate this man. I waited for the bus and I dropped the idea of giving lecture when I have seen his face which only giving me horrible images. It's like I can't even sleep, by examining his face I can say he is some cruel mind or mindless person.

It's not like I like a handsome one who wants to follow me, there is no place of love thing in mind right now. After this year, my parents wanted me to settle in life as well as in career too. I always dreamt of arranged one who selects a person by my parents.