Part 7

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

**shiv**

"Did she said?" I thought myself.

I turned to her side and there she is smirking at me.

" please I just want to enjoy with my friends. Please!!!" Bhoomi pleaded .

I let out sigh and said " fine but make sure you have to give a call to Ram and me for every one hour".

" This is too much" she said dramatically .

" okay fine live in this house" I said and to which she immediately nodded in negative and said " first deal is fine"

I went to my room and closed my eyes.

" sir we got information that some girls were kidnapped and we already tracked the place " Kamal said.

" okay I am on the way and be alert " I ordered them and started from my house.

" sir we already surrounded the van but by the time they were no clues of the person " vineeth said when I reached at the place.

I cursed under breath and hari said " luckily we saved the girls but they were lying unconscious ".

I glared at vineeth who gave incomplete information and he scratched his back neck and said " I am in dazed thinking of those bastards ".

I nodded and we went inside the van.

Almost 15 girls were kidnapped and looks like they are around 15 - 16 's age.

I immediately called the ambulance and went directly to the hospital not wanting to witness another drama behind us. We want to ensure what and why they were kidnapping.

After 3 hours of checking up on girls, the doctor came outside and said " They got injected with Drugs and we took the blood sample and sent to the laboratory. After getting reports we will let you know ".

I nodded and asked " when will they come back to consciousness ".

"In one hour " the doctor said.

" don't leak these news to anyone else you have to face the consequences " I threatened the doctor.

He nodded and went to his rounds.

" shiv!!!" Ram shouted my name by running towards me.

I tensed up suddenly the way Ram expressions.

" we got information that 16-17 age of boys were kidnapped " Ram whispered still panting hard to catch his breath.

" what?" I exasperated.

" yes, when I got information about girls I alerted the police in every toll-gate and found 20 boys lying in unconscious. I send them to Helpline hospital " Ram said.

" did you provide security in that hospital?" I asked by running fingers through my hair.

" 3 constables" Ram said.

" just pass the information to the doctors to send them to here" I ordered.

I actually don't want any mis-manipulation regarding this case by giving security to both the hospitals . I don't want to get any fuss over this case.