Part 3

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

**shiv**

I stopped in my tracks when I witnessed ram is standing near balcony .

" what was that?" Ram asked.

" what was that?" I mimicked him.

" this is not the time to play" he said while he gestured me to his room.

I sighed and went to his room.

" shoot out" he said.

I scratched my neck and sat on his bed where I have to start.

" why are you taking so long? Spill it out" he said.

" It's been six months" I said and went out of his room leaving his confusion face.

I closed the door and rested my head on door.

" I have to be conscious around me and her" I chanted myself and dozed off.

A silent Cold War begins between me and him.

" what happened to you both?" Bhoomi asked breaking the silence around us.

" I have to ask you both" ram asked and glared at me.

" everything is right between us" Bhoomi said while looking at me like - what happened to him?

I shrugged my shoulders and looked at him who is busy in watching our moves.

I mentally groaned seeing his expressions and calculations to his answers.

" okay leave it what ever it is you both are not going to say right!! I will find out by myself" ram said and got up from his seat after finishing eating 10 dosa .

I shook my head and continued my left over eating.

" shiv!!!" Bhoomi slowly said my name.

" shiv!!!" This time she shouted out loudly.

" what?" I kept an anger face at her.

" sorry!! I will never repeat this again, trust me" she said while keeping her hand on throat like - promising.

" what if you step out of the line?" I asked still maintaining anger face.

" I will never do that again" she said by looking at me.

" what if?" I asked her again.

" I will bear your punishment " she said and two drops were fallen from her eyes.

I wiped out her tears .

" you know what I mean right" I said while cupping her face .

She nodded and said " you care for me".

" you are my responsibility Bhoomi" I said while looking at her eyes.

She blinked her eyes and kissed my hand.

I kissed on her forehead and said " wash your face , you are looking like a DEVIL" to which I got a shot from her hand.

We both smiled and left to our works.