New Operation Task

THE pale, old-painting grey medical laboratory door seemed to swim out of the shadow of the limestone pinnacle before the door opened by Professor Christopher Lee. At the back, Agent 0069 Stephen Harris followed Professor Christopher's step forward. Agent Stephen Harris brought by Professor Christopher Lee to one small room, next to the 'Medical Laboratory' room, look classic with bamboo chair and maroon sandalwood desk .

"All medical check up analysis completely done. I'll compile all the result inside one file." Professor Christopher Lee open the cabinet and put that file inside the old maroon sandalwood cabinet marked 'Confidential & Private'.

Tony lit a cigarette and offered Agent Stephen Harris while Professor Christopher Lee busy to filing process and combine all the medical records in one file.

"Thank you."

Agent 0069 Stephen Harris burn the tip of the cigarette and put at his mouth. He enjoyed the cigarette although he just only a social smoker, an obedient tough social smoker.

"So, what next? " Agent Stephen Harris asking Tony for the next mission, blowing out smoke expectly.

"Relax, Agent Stephen Harris. Finish up your cigarette." Agent Stephen Harris trying to force Tony to say something. But, a slight, mocking smile crafted from Tony's mouth, arrogantly sure of himself.

Blow by blow of smoke from the cigarette into the air, Agent Stephen Harris looked around the small room behind the 'Medical Laboratory' curiously. Furnished room with filling cabinet marked 'Confidential & Private', 'Government Agency' and 'Secret Prototype' in red colour, a desk and several telephone.

"What do you think, Agent Stephen Harris?" He smiled like a psychopath.

"Somehow, this doesn't seem you." He blown away the smoke, and put the cigarette inside the smoking pod.

"This is my office." He said calmly and sat down in the bamboo chair behind the maroon sandalwood desk.

"And we're here to give you a mission. A mission from government agency. A secret mission." Tony continue to explain.

Agent Stephen Harris genuinely interested with Tony's explanation . His focus moved to a pair of eyes in front of him, the eyes as brown as redwoods inside the tropical Borneo jungle. A pair of eyes that endlessly restless, full of wolf-wild force.

"Here, the letter from government agency for your secret mission." Tony give a yellowish folded letter, with red chop at the front page. There is government agency logo on it.

"Pleasw read and understand. It's crucial for you. " Tony added while he passed out the letter to Agent Stephen Harris.

Slowly, Agent Stephen Harris unfolds and open the letter.He read this secret letter carefully.

He read this secret letter carefully

CONFIDENTIAL

Agent 0069 Stephen Harris,

Your mission is to monitor the purchase activity of the illegal radioactive (Cobalt -60), marijuana and kratom (Mitragyna species) material inside black market at Miri, Sibu and Lutong area, Sarawak.

Please report to a person-in-charge at the Research Center and get the details from this Person-in-Charge. Please use a proper Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) especially when handling with the highly level radioactive material.

Secret Atomic Energy Services Board's program (SAESB), Ministry of Science & Technology

END

"Can i ask who is the person-in-charge here?" Agent Stephen Harris want to know the person-in-charge at The Research Center

Tony crafted a smile from his ugly lips. He touch Agent Stephen Harris's muscular shoulder and said,

"I'm the person-in-charge here, Agent Stephen Harris." Tony proudly introduce himself as a person-in-charge at Vampirism Research Center.

Agent Stephen Harris grinned. He take back the smoked cigarette that he put earlier inside the cigarette pod and leaned back in his bamboo chair.

"I see. A bit surprised here." Agent Stephen Harris laughed at the that moment.

"You must read me like a book."

***

(615 Words)    

Hello Wattpaders! 🙋🏻‍♂️

Here some trivia questions for you

🔘 Why Agent Stephen Harris little bit surprised when Tony announced himself as Person-in-charge at the research center there? 🤔

🔘 What Tony means by 'You must read me like a book' phase? 🤔

🤩 We need your precious vote 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 by push the star button below ❤️

🧐 You can also give any comments, reviews or corrections at the below ⬇️

😊 Your sincere opinion are warm welcome here. Don't be shy! Speak out! 😳

📩 If you're shy, don't hesitate to personal DM me. I'll reply all your message accordingly 📲

🧐 If you interested with this book, add it at your Library Reading List for the instant notification 🎈

🙏🏻 Thank you so much for your time to read this story 🙏🏻

👍🏻I'm really appreciate it ☺️ 👌🏽