Prologue

IN the far future, an abnormalities virus has infected humankind. Those who survived transformed whether to became vampire or werewolf. To save the humankind, government agencies has designed one plan and the plan named Secret Atomic Energy Service Board (SAESB).

Agent 0069, Stephen Harris has been chosen to be part of one secret service, work closely with Secret Atomic Energy Services Board's program (SAESB), a Malaysian government agency under Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation that monitors the purchase activity of illegal radioactive, marijuana and kratom (Mitragyna species) material inside black market.

Illegal marijuana, radioactive material and kratom are crucial materials especially to those who infected with 'Vampirism genes'. Infection of 'Vampirism Genes' started to contiguous after 45 million personal data information of Malaysian leaks in 2014, give chance to 'dark hand' to spread out the virus thru electric wave released by mobile phone. The combination of Cobalt-60 (radioactive material), marijuana and kratom are able to minimize the impact of the genes in long term period and it's called 'Vamparism serum'.

One summer night on July 2030, Agent 0069 Stephen Harris just realized that the ultimate reason why he was chosen is because his special genetic code 'gift' which includes a recessive ancient vampire genes that extinct very long time ago.

That means, Agent 0069 Stephen Harris are the latest subject design by government in effort to weaponize the uses of vampirism serum till the end. Vampirism serum commonly uses for laboratory treatments, but now widely used illegally among urbanite to cure bio-hazards viruses that suddently appear after waste material dumped from techno-bio industries, man-made viruses by world war country, common virusses that exist in tropical country and ancient virusses that exist after Japanese invasion at Malay Peninsula on 1945.

Toward his mission to escape from government secret service services and security, Agent 0069 Stephen Harris design a book, specifically an escape plan, along with two turned vampire, a beautiful Agent 0032 Rebecca Kyra and come-out-of-the-closet Agent 0045 Umayr Miller that has been retained secretly by government researchers since the 1970's at Mulu Cave at Sarawak, Malaysia, the largest limestone cave in Malaysia.

But unfortunately, all escape plans they have made earlier, will facing it's own consequences. And more bad news to come, only one of them will live to see the sunrise.

*Mitragyna specios/kratom - Ketum

***

(330 Words)

👋🏻Hello and Hai! 🙋🏻‍♂️

Do you have any ideas to improve my prologue? 🤔

Tell me, just don't shy. 😅

Your crucial and creative opinion so much warm-welcome here!😊

Don't hesitate to comment below ⬇️

Or if you're 'shine like a diamond' person, just press star below 🤩

Your support is so much appreciated! 👌🏽

Thank you so much. 🤝

 🤝