Government Order

HAZE drifted down from Sumatran Jungle, next to the Malacca Strait, the busiest strait in the world, sweeping through the Klang River, pushed away slowly by the late afternoon southwest wind, cloudy and smoky, instantly wrapping up to the Putra Lake, Putrajaya.

Putrajaya, the Malaysian government administration megacity, powered by the multi-agency government office, blessed by some amount of mosque with unique Islamic architectural design and drifted by some new robotic technology and high speed transportation. The architecture of the building, the design contains the combination of Middle East, Eastern civilization, South-east asian cultural heritage with pure ancient Malay traditional art. Impressive yet mesmerized.

***

When the duty officer at one of the government agency from Putrajaya give him one letter to Stephen Harris at his campus, he know that he doesn't have any choice. The officer, with name tag with 'Ryan', has a big shoulder swelling under cheap yellow raincoat , with dangerous looking man, give him the official letter from government.
"Agent 0069 Stephen Harris, the letter for you."
Stephen Harris looked to him calmly but confused.
"What is this?"
He gently open the official letter from government.
"Open, read and burn"
Sound serious.
He opened the official letter from government. A government order.

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Agent 0069 LUCAS Stephen Harris

You're selected to be part of the secret government project to monitor the purchase activity of radioactive material (Cobalt-60), marijuana and kratom inside the black market.

Your duty, to reporting any suspicious activity, to weaponize the vampirism and most importantly, to give any crucial information that you get directly to administration of Atomic Energy Services Board's Program (SAESB) under Ministry of Science and Technology.

The end.

"Sarawak? For what? Are you crazy? I'm still study you motherf**ker""Just follow the instructions given by government, please

"Just follow the instructions given by government, please."
"Now, burn the letter"
He take the fire lighter, then burn that letter.
"Here your secret agent ID card, with flight ticket to Kucing, Sarawak, tomorrow night."
The duty officer named "Ryan" stretch out the secret agent ID card and flight tickets, give to Stephen Harris .

Suddenly, the officer named "Ryan" took an involuntary step front and give Stephen Harris an injection at neck.

He fainted simultaneously and fell down.

The duty officer walk down towards the main road of the campus quickly, passing the line of the parked cars and the behind the wheel of the government old white van. He entered the van and gone away.

***

Since the event of leaked data of 45 million personal information in connection with mobile phones data of the whole citizens of Malaysian recently, many Malaysian have infected with 'Vampirism genes' after the data falled to 'wrong person' with value of 1 Bitcoin only.

This 'wrong person' take the chance and advantage to spread the 'Vampirism genes' virus thru electric wave released by mobile phone data.

The cure, combination of Cobalt-60, marijuana and kratom are able to minimize the risk and impact of the genes viruses in long term period.

***

(467 Words)

🙋🏻‍♂️Oh Hai there! 👋🏻

🔘What happened to Agent Stephen Harris?🤔

🔘Who is duty officer name "Ryan"?😅

Oh please, people! 🙏🏻

Do your job here. 🙇🏻‍♂️

Press star button 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟  or comments below. ⬇️

Your crucial vote🤩 really much appreciated 🤠

Thank you so much 🤝