Chapter 2: Again

"Ew Y/N/N. It's half melted."

"Um. You better be lucky I brought you anything back because I was in the middle of something."

I said sitting in the chair next to my best friend, Kia's, bed, propping my legs on the mattress.

"Middle of what? You were walking here."

"My future baby."

"That girl? Who was it?"

I shrugged slightly pulling out my phone and going on my Instagram.

"I have no idea. I was apart of her impromptu dare."

"What was the dare?"

She asked, using a spoon to eat the milkshake since it was so thick.

"The first person to walk by, she had to stop, introduce herself, kiss them, then walk away."

"And you just let some random bitch kiss you?"

She scoffed out shocked making me roll my eyes.

"First off she's not some bitch..."

She rolled her eyes back at me, waving her hand so I could continue.

"Secondly, technically.... I kissed her."

"What? Why?"

I put my phone down, giving her my full attention since she was in shock by what I said.

"Well you called me interrupting our conversation and she got upset. So I had to follow her into the Wendy's where her and her friends were eating. She kept acting like she didn't care but I wanted to kiss her at that point, so I told her that she never finished the dare and I leaned down and kissed her anyway."

I said nonchalantly. I was looking around as I spoke, only looking back at Kia when I was finished. Her eyes were widened and she had an impressed look on her face with one of her hands on her chest.

"You just kissed her in front of her friends? When did you get balls like that?"

I laughed at her, rolling my eyes as I picked up my phone again.

"Whatever asshole. She was hot."

"What was her name?"

"Dinah. She was light skinned and had blond ends.... she was gorgeous man."

"Her name was Dinah?"

I nodded, as I reopened Instagram and went to my explore page; pausing quickly to look up at her.

"Yeah. Why? You know her?"

"No. The name just sounds familiar."

I shrugged, still scrolling through my page.

"You said she had blonde ends?"

She asked after a few minutes. I laughed a little, nodding again.

"Yeah. It was like dark brown but half way through went blonde. Like blonde blonde."

"Damn she sounds really familiar. How did she look again?"

I laughed looking at her quickly.

"You want her or something? Damn."

"Shut up. It's like it's on the tip of my tongue."

I shrugged a little, still scrolling through my explore page until I passed a picture making my eyes widened.

"Oh shit."

I said in shock but happily. As I looked at the picture.

"What?"