One-Shot Contest

Hello readers and or followers.

I would like to address something that will probably be filled with cuteness and or sadness. (That's for you to decide)

I am now hosting a contest for Him and I, and it's a contest to write a one shot involving any of your favorite characters in the story.

You can write your story however you would like it. It can be based on the real ending of the story, or an ending that you'd like it to end. Or you can just go all fangirl or fanboy (not sure if I have any male fans who liked this story.) and make a cute and funny ending story twist thingy.

The rules are:

-No stealing anybody's ideas, (Unless you get influence by one, then you should still give credit saying how you were influenced by so and so.)

-You can only post one, one shot. (Wow that sounded confusing.)

-Have fun! And take all the time you need.

The prizes are:

1st place will get a follow back, a dedication, and a vote on whichever stories of theirs. Plus their own appearance in any of my newer stories if they like too.

2nd place will get a follow back and a dedication.

3rd place will get just a follow back and an virtual cookie bin.

The contest ends at June 16th, 2014.

Have fun writing c: