I've Loved You Ever Since The Beginning Of Time.

I was outside of the hospital. Sitting on the end of the curb in a shorts and a tank top, having my legs and body exposed to the fresh freezing breeze and raindrops that ran through my sicking body. I forgot to change out of my clothes earlier because of news of Henry at the hospital. The raindrops slowly running lower to my thighs and leaving me a reminder of where they were at. The freezing breeze causing my skin to have goosebumps, and sending shivers down my spine. I ignored it.

I was outside because the nurse told me to wait. She told me to wait outside of the room, and wait for news but I'm sorry but I couldn't stay outside of a room not knowing if Henry was alive or if he died. 

My eyes glancing down to the puddle that was forming underneath my slippers, I simply stared at it and found my reflection appearing. A girl with navy blue hair that was in curls and now in a mess, her eyes had dark bags underneath them from the lack of sleep, and inside of her eyes had this lonely, depressing glance. Her mouth was chapped from the constantly licking, a bad habit of hers. Her skin was dried and was a dreadfully pale tone.

A sad smile was planted on my face while I let the rain continue to wrap around my skin.

An annoying vibrating noise came across me, and I slowly opened up my phone to find the contact of "Gavin" name appear in front, in bold letters. I sighed and answered the call.

"Macey where are you?!" A loud booming voice came roaring out of my phone as I pulled it back.

I didn't respond back.

"Macey. Respond now. I'm dead serious, where are in God's name are you?" He yelled out and I could feel my body temperature start to lower down.

"Somewhere." I responded back, too tired to even show any emotions.

"Where exactly is 'somewhere'?" He persuaded on.

"Bye." I hung up the call before he could protest and threw my phone down to the ground, staring at it while the raindrops started to drop on top of it. 

The door behind me slowly opened up and I heard a soft voice which made me turn my head. I found the nurse, having a smile which made me curious to know what she was thinking. She came over to me and sat down next to me on the curb, staring into the sky.

"The sky looks so lonely." She replies simply, I look above and nod my head in agreement.

"When the sky becomes dark, that means somebody is feeling upset and lonely. So the sky decides to fill up some clouds to help make the person smile and not feel lonely." She looks down at me and gives me a small sad smile.

I nod my head again.

"Macey are you the sky right now?" She asks me when her head looks down and stares right at me.

I think about it and nod my head yes.

"You're lonely and feeling sad. You want some clouds of your own to fill up your life, and not make you feel lonely." She tells me.

"Your cloud was Henry." Her voice softening and she looks at me to check my expression. My expression is the same as a few minutes before, few tears dropping and the look of guilt playing across my forehead.

"Henry was your cloud to accompany your sky, Macey." She reassures me.

I choke back some tears and force my head to nod.

"He was a beautiful cloud for a girl like you." She giggles softly.

I chuckle a little and think about it. Henry wasn't beautiful, he was wonderful, he made my life fill with grateful memories, he made sure that I would be smiling, or laughing, or even just simply screaming out all of my anger.