Henry's Struggle.

I woke up to the quick noise of wailing, my eyes flashing wide open I quickly scanned around to see that Madison's body wasn't around me anymore. Her body was gone. Her presence was also disappeared from my sight.

I turned my head to then quickly be taken back, when I find that it is Madison who is the one who was wailing. Her hand covering her face, her body on the ground, while she's trembling and shaking in fear. I can hear her loud wails and sobs, she's screaming out something which I can't even hear or process.

I quickly get out of the uncomfortable chair and walk over to her vulenarbale body, and go on my knees and wrap my arms around her skinny fragile body.

"Madison, it's okay. Henry's going to be okay." I whisper out softly, even though I'm denying everything that has just escaped through my mouth.

She pushes me off and I can see her eyes which are a glowing dark blue shade now, inside it held a girl who was crying so much for the loved one.

"He's not going to be okay Macey. Want me to tell you why?" She starts off and starts sniffling, while I stare at her blankly.

"He has-" She's about to finish when a nurse walks over to us, and before I can even respond she tells us where Henry is at.

Madison looked me into the eyes and started to sob again. I sigh and held onto her hand, and guided her to the room where Henry was at.

We slowly opened the door and found Henry in a fragile and depressing state.

He had many machines connected into his body. There were at least a huge oxygen tank next to him, a breathing mask that was connected to his mouth. Bags filled with water that hung from a little bar.

We both stared absently at this view, well I did before Madison pushed pass and ran over to Henry's lifeless body almost. She held tightly onto his hand and told him how sorry she was, how much she loved him, and cared for him with all of her heart. After she confessed all of her feelings, she kissed his head and I saw as it left a mark before disappearing.

"Please take care of him Macey, don't you dare leave his side when he tells you. " Her voice whispered out, as I could notice how it was trembling and seemed about to fall apart any minute.

I nodded my head.

"No, promise me Macey." She said a bit louder now.

I gave her a smile and nodded my head. "I promise Madison. You're not the only one who cares about him."

She nodded her head before giving me a small smile and running out of the hopsital.

That was the last I saw of Madison.

* * * * *

Every step I took, it seemed like I was stuck in time. I felt like each step I took, forced me to go back and to stop and see what happened to Henry. I could feel by breath being caught and everytime I tried to even breathe or say something, it was terrifying.

When I finally came to Henry's body. My breath was once again caught in my throat, I felt this huge lump start to form inside of me. My heart sinking in the process, I felt like I was being slammed against the wall and being beaten to death.

Henry hair that used to look so naturally beautiful was now just in a complete mess, more of a mess as before. His skin had no life to it, his hand looked like they were going to fall apart.

"I can't do this. I'm so sorry Henry but I just can't." I whisper out towards him and I quickly turn my back an head to the door when I hear my voice being called.

I turn around to see Henry's mouth moving very slowly.

I quickly run back to him and held his hand tightly.