Room door.

I suddenly woke up in Haechan's bed without him so i sat up and grabbed my clothes from the floor and wears it. After that, i went off the bed and decided to go at the kitchen.

I found him humming while cooking. I smiled as i knew he was humming the 'dive' song of Ed Sherran. It's a beautiful, lovely song.

I went on him slowly and snakes my arms around his waist, kinda back hugging him, then kissed his neck before leaning my chin into his shoulder.

"Hmm. You're already awake. Im cooking something for lunch." He stopped humming and said.

"I felt you're already gone." I smiled.

Then, silence.

But then, he speaks "I would like to offer you something, Mark."

"Could you just call me baby or love?" I let go of him and leaned against kitchen counter near him.

"Okay, love." He chuckled. I laughed afterwards.

"I am thinking if you could just move here in my house since im alone here, and i wanna see you everytime." He said. I was smiling at him as he was saying this.

"That's good. Im good with it. So can i get and pack my things on dorm and officially move in here later?" I said.

"Sure." He smiled. As he said that, i cupped his face and kissed his forehead.

"Be back fast. Your lunch will be up soon." He said smiling. I smiled as i nod, and started walking off his kitchen.

I grab a cab that took me into University's gate and then i went walking from there to the dorm i used to lived on. I smiled as i looked at it. I think im going to missed this home.

I went in, and started packing things with a smile on my face. And while doing that, something fell from my things so i looked down and pick it up.

It was the photo of me and Koeun, last year. We are both smiling while i was back hugging her in there. I was so inlove with her that time. I was dreaming to build a family for future with her that time.

But all of those things gone in a second after she hurt with her lies.

"I hope you'll going to be a good mother to my soon offspring." I smiled as i started ripping the tiny photo and dropped it in the trash bin nearby while smiling.

I continued packing my things and after im done, i grabbed a pen and paper and started writing a goodbye later for our landlady.

I went out with my things and gave the letter into one of the dorm's cleaner and told him to give it to the landlady. After that i grabbed another cab that it took me to Haechan's home.

After arriving, he showed up at the door smiling at me.

"Let me help you." He said as he took my other bags into his hands as we walked inside his house.

"I just had one bedroom. Is that okay if we share in there?" He asked.

" I would love to." I smiled at him.

"Put it all down in there. The lunch is ready." He said and went on the kitchen and so i followed.

After setting the table, we started eating in silence.

"Do you want to visit Koeun in the hospital?" He suddenly asked that's why i lift my face up and looked at him.

"Ill be seeing her tomorrow, i see." I said.

He smiled.

"You seemed bothered about her. Is there's something bothering you?" I asked seriously.

He heave a sigh first before answering me. "I just think she needs to see you. I mean, you are the father of her soon to be son."

I smiled back.

But i didn't replied back.

"Jeno is in there. She needs Jeno more than me." I said.

He chuckled.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"You sounds kinda mean." He said. I laughed afterwards.

After getting done with our plate, i went on the room and started setting my things until he went in.

"Put your things in here." He said as he opened one of tye cabinets near his. I smiled, and nod at him.

"Dont stare at me like that, love." I said as i caught him watching me with a stare.

"You are so handsome, Mark. I can't help it." He grinned.

I chuckled and stands, as i pulled him and hugged him tight.

I felt him hugging me back.

After unhugging him, i cupped his cheeks and smiled.

"Haechan .." i said.

He just smiled.

"Thanks for loving me." I said.

He took my hands into his and said, "Why are you thanking me? You should thanking the God first for giving me you to me."

Haechan was unbelievable. He was a devil last time, but he is acting like he wasnt. He loves talking about holiness, about God. And that's deepens more my love for him.

"I love you." I kissed his forehead again.

"I love you more, love." He said and pulled me for a hug.