Reality Alone.

"Tell me. I wanted to know the truth." I said, quiet breaking.

Tears were over controlled. But pain was flowing uncontrollably.

By the moment he said he lied, my heart started beating fast and loud in a very scared manner.

I saw how tears drip down from his eyes. Is he hurt?

"Mark, i am not on a curse." He said that made my eyes widened up a bit.

"I used everyone. I used my family, i used our living, i used everything i got just to have you." He said lowly.

"What do you mean?" I asked staring at him.

He lowered his head as i heard him sobbed.

Then, a raven, dove and chick came flying near us, and landed nearby him.

I was staring at him after glancing at the three birds near him.

"Mark, they were all illusions. They were just a random birds i had picked last time and i turned them into three random guys with me, because of my lies. They werent actually a friend of me, i create them. All of the things they had given, and said to you came out from me actually, and i was their master actually. There were no curse, no another witches involve, and .."

"And what?" I asked surprised yet waiting.

His tears continuously flowed down.

"Im not real blind. All of these were just .."

"Lies." I continued it for him.

He took a glance at me, i catched it. I took a step back from him.

"Why did you do this to me, Haechan?" My eyes already gave up, as they drip down off my cheeks.

He didnt said a thing until i went on him and shake his shoulders.

"Why?" I asked again.

He looked up at me while crying. "I was a son of evil, and i have no choice but to live in life full of lies and hurt. When i was young, i already met you before an accident occurs between us. I wanted to kill you, because i am an evil, so i tricked my death, and came up again to chase you. I ruined your family, but i just ended up falling in love for you. Then, an angel told me that he saw you .. in my darkest future." He said.

I stepped back from him. "What... Are you talking about?"

All of this time, he is tricking me and my whole damn life? This is so impossible!

"Mark .. im not a female swan or what." He breathed.

I just looked at him.

"Im an evil's son." He continued.

"And you're inlove with me." I said.

Fear wasnt felt anymore. But hurt was.

I saw him nodded.