Guess

"I mean, where should i start?" I asked myself while thinking about finding the four.

I just have a month to figure out where are they and if i haven't did it, i dont know if i will be able to see them still.

It was all stressing me out.

It was another day and now im all alone at school. The four was gone, and i am thinking where should i found them.

Then, someone tugged my chair from the back. I looked back to see a smiling Herin at me. I smiled back.

"I didnt know Haechan and his friends were missing." She said sitting beside me.

I nodded.

Then, she stared at me seriously.

"Did a witch find you?" She suddenly asked that stopped me.

So Herin know something about this too?

"Do you know something about this?" I asked curioused.

"I knew it because they told me. And i am one of them too." She explained.

"Wait. You are with them?" I asked again.

She shooked her head. "Honestly, i am one of the previous victim of that spell caster, so i know a lot of things about this." She breathed in.

"And Mark, this is dangerous. Why did you let yourself be inlove with Haechan? You are putting your life in death." She almost exclaimed.

"I dont get it." I shooked my head too.

"Listen." She said as she pull something from her hair and showed a brownish type of feathers. She is really telling the truth that she is one of them.

"What type of bird are you?" I asked as she handed me her feathers.

"Hawk." She answered.

She breathed again. "Once you've found out that you're inlove with the victim, you will get hurt because of a lot of truth that will be revealed. Plus, the spell caster is collecting the voices of us, but if you, a mate, will admit that you really love the victim, death will never touch him. Only you are in need to choose between two things." She said.

"What two things?" I asked confused.

"You need to die for him, or you will see him dying in front of you." She answered that stopped me.

I gulped. Thinking about her words were making me nervous.

"They never tell me that." I said after a while.

"They dont because they are afraid for you. And for themselves." She said.

"W-what should .. i do?" I asked.

Herin looked at me stunned. "What do you mean?"

"I need to continue everything." I answered.