Dream.

"Mark!"

As I've heard Koeun's voice, my tiny eyes opened up and saw her face looking down at me.

"You're sweating. And you're also screaming." She said as i sat up, looking for my eyeglass.

"The nightmare again." I said as i looked at her, with my eyeglasses in my eyes.

The nightmare was about what happened to my father and the other two people down there, about the decade ago. It was an accident, but my father was accused as murderer. That's when we are on our way home, when i was yet in my primary grade school, and he accidentally hit two people with our car. He didnt saw them coming, so its too late.

He crashed them onto death and he ran because of that.

That two people i was talking about was believed to be a father and a son too. Yes the old man was believed to be at his 40's and the little boy was around my age.

And because of that, my father ran away, leaving me less-miserable in life.

But now im on my 18th year of existence, and i have my girlfriend. My mom already died two years after my father ran away. She died because of breast cancer and after that, i used to live my whole life alone.

Not until i met Koeun. My Koeun.

"Tell me you're okay." She said kinda worried.

I smiled as i took her hand in mine, "Im fine, sweetie."

"Good. Let's eat downstairs. Jeno is actually waiting for you to wake up." She said pulling me off my bed.

Me, Jeno and Koeun were actually living in a same roof. Yep, we are attending a boarding type of school wherein the house or the boarding dorm of students like us where found inside the University's scoped area. I was kinda lucky because my grandmom was a friend to University's Dean and she pleaded to help me getting to school since then.

The Dean was nice, and was actually Koeun's relative, so that's why we've met, we become friends, until we became couples.

"Let me fix myself first, sweetie." I told her, and so she nodded.

"We'll just wait you at the dining area." She smiled as she went off.

I heaved a sigh before getting in my bathroom door, opening it slowly.

I started washing my face after taking the glasses away from my eyes. I stared at the mirror on the wall as i observed my black eyes looking back at me.

"Mark, you need to forget about him." I talked to myself, talking about my father.

He is my father. Yet, he is my bestfriend. He taught me a lot of things like singing, dancing and even speaking in Spanish. He taught me how to take care a woman, especially my Mom, and he also taught me how to stop crying from getting bullied.

I suddenly laughed. When i was yet on my primary grade school, a lot of boys and girls were bullying me. I always ended up crying into his chest in the late afternoon dismissal time because of that. I was so emotional and fragile when i was yet a kid. But when he was gone, i started forgetting the pain bully was giving me, because when he left me, my heart started getting numb like forever.

I dont feel anything anymore.

But it stopped when i met Koeun, and Jeno.

I put my eyeglass back on my eyes as i leave my room and went dowstairs.

"Good Morning, idiot." Jeno said as he laid his eyes on me.

"Happy Morning, idiot." I replied. Koeun were staring at her paper in her left hand, while her other hand was holding her chopsticks.

I went on her, as i kissed her left cheek so she looked up at me and smiled.

"I bet you'll be getting the highest score again." I tapped her shoulder.

"Thanks for the wish." She smiled as i sat down in my chair.

Then, i started eating.

"Jaemin was actually asking you guys if you could just go out with us. You know." Jeno asked so i looked at him.

"Jaemin? Why?" I asked.

"A celebration for getting back on top." Jeno replied.

"A party, indeed." Koeun chuckled.

"Its okay. Jaemin is a friend." I smiled.

"Ill tell him later." Jeno said as we continued eating in silence.

••••••
A/N: PRAISE FOR MARKHYUCK! ASDFGHJLDNDHSJNHSNSHSKSNDFHVFFHBBHDGHVJDCNSOTFSNSU WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SCRAWRIOT! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA BUT IF YOU ARE AN OLD READER OF MY NCT STORIES, THEN HI! THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK! OKAY IM DONE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA RIGHT NOW MY NOSE ARE STARTING TO BLEED LIKE OH MY GOSH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAGGAHAHAHHAHAH OKAY. SO THERE, THANK YOU. HOW WAS THE FIRST DROP? YOU CAN TELL ME THINGS THROUGH COMMENT SECTION, OR YOU CAN MESSAGE ME ANYTIME. I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND WILL SUPPORT 'SCARS'. DONT FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKE THE UPDATES! 감사함니다 !