Scrawriot's notes

Hello readers! I hope this wont get you annoyed because i just want to voice something this time about myself and my works.

Also i wanted to say sorry if my plot isn't getting on your expectations. Sorry for the typographical errors, and even grammatical one because i ain't perfect, plus im always on the rush and i have no time in editing.

And really, i have a very poor english so i hope you won't blame me that much. Lol. It's just that i wanted to share my plots, in english, because i know there is a lot of nctzen out there that can't understand my native language, if i ever write my stories using that.

So i would to share some facts about myself, about this story before its upcoming ending, and some answers about stuffs the others were asking.

So first, someone asked, "Where did 'Scrawriot' came from?"

The Scraw actually came from the word 'scrawny' which means skinny or thin, and that describes me actually cause i cant actually gain weight that much even i am eating a lot of my favorite food everyday. And the riot was just another term of trounlemaker for me. When i was still at school, i usually starts off a fight with my friends and that's my role, actually. Lol.

When did i became a nctzen and what is primary ships?

The answer would be at Firetruck era. I had a friend actually who is a nctzen and because of her, i am inspired to know more about nct especially winwin and taeyong that time. My primary ships were jaeyong, yuwin, markhyuck ofc, jaeno and chensung.

Another question. Am i a fond of fantasy and adventure stories?

Yes, kinda. I had to admit i am fond of it.

Someone also asked me about my country. I came from Philippines actually. Hello to my Filipino readers out there!

So let's just stop it in there, i would really like to thank all of you. All of the votes, for the comments, i appreciate all of them. I hope you would love to view and read my other stories too.

And if you would like to request a shots too with your favorite ship, you can message me dont worry im not a snob sort, i do talk to someone who messages me.

So thank you and sorry again!