The Swan

It was all late in the evening, and im not yet in bed. Im finishing one of my term papers for tomorrow even though im kinda tired and all.

I need to finish this.

Time check. 10:30.

Tik.tik.tik.

I heard the familiar knock sound once again so i looked up at my window and saw the lovable thing in there.

The swan!

I run immediately at the window and gently opened it and let the swan in but the swan didn't get in.

Instead, it dropped something in my floor.

I looked at it and took it with my left hand. It was another note and the swan already fly down, away.

I thought it was all gone but it came back again. Then, it went inside my room and landed on the floor.

"Cutie, come here." I slowly sat down and offers my hand into its front and to my surprise, it rested its head on my hand like a dog trying to please his master.

The swan was damn adorable.

I opened the note and saw another single message in it. It says, "Be happy, Mark. Just be happy."

I looked at the swan and it was already sleeping in the floor.

I was still thinking what might this thing is. I mean, who owns this swan might be the sender of the notes. And this swan was kinda ... weird but amazing.

I let the swan sleep in there and continued doing my papers.

It take an hour to finish my work before getting into my bed silently. The swan is still peacefully sleeping in there and i stared at it for a moment.

Then, i remembered Haechan.

My heart beats fast and loud when i heard his soft voice singing me a song last time inside my head.

I smiled laying down in my bed. I cant help it. What am i doing? Why am i feeling this way?

Im actually feeling different when im with him. I feel so comfortable with him. Its been just days since i met him and i heard his voice, but it feels like i already spent thousand years hearing his voice that i already had a record of it in my head clearly.

Haechan was obviously smart, there's something wrong with that. But i dont feel there was. I dont know, its kinda unexplainable.

I feel off sleep afterwards.

In the next morning, i just knew that the window was already opened and two pieces of white feathers was left in my floor. I went down of my bed and pick it all up before hearing my door opening up.

"Hey bro. Its already 7am." Jeno was there, fixing his tie in his neck.

"Oh. Im getting up." I said and saw he started walking away.