Kiss

Days had passed. Ive been enjoying their company since they are now not hiding anything and they were talking infront of me freely and safe.

I was always asking about their nights if they are fine and thr witch were attacking them but they said they are fine. They do can protect themselves.

And Haechan was always visiting me in my room to sleep in my bedroom floor.

"Haechan." I came up to speak. He was busy holding his pen against his paper, writing something in it. The penmanship was kinda messy, but its okay. He can write that smart and he never crosses the under line.

"Mark." He smiled and put his pen down.

Its actually Friday late afternoon. I am here at their apartment because we had no school class for today and they invited me to come with them.

"Uhm .. Did you already had dated a girl?" I asked.

Stupid Mark. Am i trying to offend him?

But he smiled. "Nobody would like to date a blind stuff like me."

I tapped his shoulder. "Don't call yourself like that. You are special."

He just chuckled lowly. "I always want to remember your amazing words for me. They are so great. I wished i could see your face."

I looked at him.

My heart beat up again in its rapid way.

"Why would you like to see my face, Haechan?" I asked.

He didn't move his face. But the smile remains in his lips.

"Your face was the last beautiful thing i had ever see in my whole entire life." He said lowly.

"T-thank you." I stuttered shyly.

"No." He said. "Why are you thanking? Its the truth, its a statement." He continued.

"I am just ..... Not used of it." I chuckled.

He chuckled lowly too.

Then, silence came up.

"Can you sing for me?" I asked him.

I feel suddenly, i wanna hear his singing voice.

He smiled and i saw him moved his hands into his lap.

"Okay then." He replied.

The wind blows up from the window and it came in. Its breeze touches us and its coolness was calming.

Then, he began speaking the lyrics.

"I asked her to stay.
But she wouldn't listen."

I looked at him. More like staring.

"She left before i had the chance to say. Oh." He hums the last word and it seems like he was trying to put me to sleep.

"The weight of things,"

I saw how he bitter-smiled, unknowingly.