23: Penny... There's something I need to tell you...

Pennywise is out of the grocery store with a cart full of stuff he bought. During searching for his car in the parking lot, he spotted a couple with three little kids around them while a woman is holding an infant baby. And it hits penny... Could (y/n) be pregnant?

It's obvious that they had sex more than once. And their first time was six weeks ago. Without thinking, pennywise grabs the bags full of supplies and translate back home into the kitchen and drop the bags as he turns back into a clown.

"(y/n)!"

The pregnant (y/n) shoots her head up and runs downstairs. "Yes?"

"Are you feeling okay?! I mean... We had sex more than once. So..."

She needs to let it out... (y/n) needs to tell him.

"Penny... There's something I need to tell you..."

Silence full the house and (y/n) breaks it.

"Pennywise... I recently found out that... We're having a baby."

Silence...

Stare at each other...

Nothing else. Until...

"Are you serious? You're carrying my baby?" Penny stares at her, cannot believe it.

"Yes. I found out this morning." (y/n) bows her head and covers her face with one hand.

Pennywise on the other hand, drops down on his knees, covers his face and begin to cry quietly. In happiness. But (y/n) thinks he's mad. "I know its shocking, but that happens when we had sex. But if you don't want it, then I might as well get an abortion."

"NO!"

(y/n) got startled by the Penny's tone. He stands up and holds her arms. "Don't get an abortion! I want to keep it!"

"But pennywise you hate kids, in fact you eat them." (y/n) gives out the fact about him.

"Yes true but... I always wonder what it's like to have a child. I know I could of told you before but I thought it would be stupid." Penny feels shameful let go of the (h/c) haired woman. But (y/n) pulls him in a hug.

"Oh god penny, it's not stupid, it's a miracle. I thought I would never have a child either. But I just have to get pregnant all of a sudden."

"(y/n)..."

Pennywise place a finger under the girls' chin to make her look up to him.

"Our relationship is going to fast and unexpectedly. I promise I would NEVER hurt or eat the child. Even I starve to death. I promise you my love, I'll be the best father ever. I'll teach him or her everything he or she needs to know, I'll make sure no one mess with the child, and I'm sure he or she will be just like us; dangerous, fearless, and full of magic and love by heart."

(y/n) weeps at Penny's speech, she kiss him so passionately that penny enjoys it so much. (y/n) strokes the clowns fiery red hair while pennywise stroke her back. They broke the kiss as pennywise look down to (y/n) stomach and touches it.

"Don't worry little one, daddy and mommy will protect you no matter what, and love you." He kneels down, wraps his arms around (y/n)'s waist, and hug. (y/n) smile and hugs back.

"Our little one will come soon penny..."