9: Forgiveness

Really slow motion- Restoring hope

(Read while listen)

The clown is taller than (y/n) and he stares down at her. (y/n) looks up to him with fear, and tears coming down on her face. Pennywise can smell her fear, he gives out a sad frown, place both of his hands on (y/n)'s cheeks and wipe away her with his gloved thumbs.

"You don't need to be afraid of me..." He whispers. "I'm still the same pennywise you know. I know I've been kidnaping a lot of children and take them away from their loved ones, and keeping it from you. But I will change... No more eating children, no more keeping secrets from you... I- I'm s-s-sorry."

Pennywise spreads his arms out waiting for a hug. (y/n) stares for a while and gets more sad. She does feel guilty for yelling at him and not letting him explain his actions. (y/n) jumps into pennywise's arms and cries on his shoulders like when she's a kid.

"Shhhh​... It's okay... Penny's here."

The losers club are crying at the whole scene. Then Bill cuts in. "Hey um... Pennywise? Now that you and (y/n) work things out. Is it okay if you free these kids now? Because we didn't just come here trying to kill you. We've been looking for them."

"It's true penny." (y/n) looks up. "Bill just want to take revenge for what you did to his little brother at first. But then he and the group had a change of heart. So can you please let these kids go home?"

"Of course."

Pennywise pulls away from (y/n) and walk to in front of the mountain of children toys and items. He raise up his arms and sparkles form around the floating children, then they slowly float down.

Bill notice Georgie's rain coat and pick it up. He stares at it and remembers the good times of his little brother. It's so sad that Georgie left so soon. Bill drops down on his knees and starts to cry. The losers club wraps their arms around him in comfort, and (y/n) and pennywise join in as it makes the clown sad.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's okay..."

Okay ladies it's not over yet. More coming up! Love ya😘