19: Pennys' ex boyfriend

The ballroom is full of silence, until Mr babadook break the silence with his demonic voice.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? If it isn't the love of my life in his pathetic man look with someone else." The Babadook walks around in circles with his huge smile on his face while staring at the human pennywise who's giving him a pissed off look while he's holding (y/n).

"Awe, what's the matter lucky penny? Don't you miss me?" The wide smile dark monster ask teasingly.

"Like bloody hell I would but I'm glad I left your dark ass for cheating on me!" Penny's eyes change from blue to glowing yellow.

"Oh come on! Can I least have another chance? I made a mistake, everybody does, they deserve second chances-"

"Yeah well I gave you a YEAR to stop lying and cheat but you done the same shit and never change! Not even a little!"

The crowd around "ooh" as they're shocked what they hear. Like the Jerry springer show. But not as shocked as (y/n), she also stood there in confusion for some reason. And there are a lot of questions in her head repeating.

'What they used to date?'

'Penny was gay?'

'Did they broke up before penny met me?'

"Now I know what you're thinking." the babadook turns to (y/n). " 'What the hell's going on?' Well you see darling, lucky penny and I used to date."

The crowd scream and gasp at the babadook's response and (y/n) gasp. She's not mad at all she's just shocked.

"Yes yes everyone lucky penny and I did a lot of things together. Terrorizing children, spread darkness all around you, we even-"

"SHUT UP BABADORK!" Pennywise scream as silence fill the room. He turns to (y/n) who holds her hands on her mouth. He slowly walks to her and speaks gently to her.

"(y/n)... What babadook said is true."

She gasp.

"But it was thousands of years ago when I broke up with him."

"Hey what do you mean thousands of years ago?!" A random guy shouts.

"Face it penny, the town knows who you are..." The babadook tries to make pennywise angry and turns into a clown. And it's working because penny is breathing hard. "And I know you still love me. And I bet you miss me."

"Shut up..." Penny mumbles.

"Penny, I know you more than half my life and you're more stronger and powerful than him. Don't fall for his tricks." (y/n) tries to make him stay calm, but the babadook keeps making him angry and Penny's anger gets worse.

"Pennywise, don't fall for it!"

"You're ugly, pathetic, and I'm more powerful than you!"

"Shut up! You have no right to talk to him like that!"

"Oh yeah? Says who?!"

"ENOUGH!!!"

"Pennywise starts to make a loud monstrous roar as he grows taller, rip off his suit, and he turns to pennywise the dancing clown.

The secret is reveal. Damn it.