2: It's coming for the bully and the teacher

"Okay brats its time for the test so take everything out of your desk except your writing utensil."

The kids in 2nd grade class do as they're told and put away their stuff except their pencil. Ms. D pass out the spelling test with only 10 numbers listed printed out.

"Okay class. Lets begin."

Pennywise pops his head out of (y/n)'s backpack in his mouse form and quickly crawls to Phil's desk and lands on his test.

"Ahhhh! A mouse!" Phil jumps up from his chair and screaming like a girl. "Miss! There's a mouse in class! Get the security!"

"Phillip! I don't appreciate the way you interrupt the class. Especially when we're testing!"

"But miss-"

"Enough! As punishment, you'll get a zero for screaming like a freaking banshee and you'll have detention after school. Now take your seat!"

The whole class of kids in (y/n)'s age giggles and whispers as (y/n) smirks at what just happen.

'I can feel its penny. Good job for making my day.' (y/n) said in her mind as the test goes on.

*After school*

Phil has his head down on his desk looking upset. He's all alone in the classroom since miss D lock him in while she's at the teachers lounge for something.

"Stupid mouse." Phil mutter in gruff. "If it weren't for it to crawl on my desk, I would be embarrassed in front of the whole class and I fail that stupid test. I was about to get started. Its all that stupid little mouse fault."

"Really? It's all my fault?"

Phil jumps off his chair and look around the empty classroom. Until the lights went out and make the little boy's heart race in fear.

"If you shouldn't have been picking on (y/n), that would of happen."

"Who said that?" Phil is eight years old and try to be tough. But he's really scared. "Show yourself!"

"Ooh. I'm so scared. Little Philly is gonna be brave but he's scared." The voice said in sarcasm as the voice echo the room. A window is next to the teachers desk and a shadow is behind the sunlight shining through the glass window.

"Show up so I can see you!"

The shadow come into the light and it's pennywise in his clown form.

Phil stood there with a fear. "W- who are y-you?!"

"I'm your new teacher for life." Penny said in his toothy grin. "Now today's lesson is..." Penny grow bigger and bigger until he's high like the ceiling. "Never mess with my (y/n)."

***

Miss D is walking in the hallway to the classroom where phil is at.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!"

The 2nd grade mean teacher heard the scream so she follows it and its coming from the classroom. She quickly unlocks the door and runs in.

"Phillip what's going on?!" Miss D look around the room and see all the desks all broken with the chairs, papers all torn like the curtains, and there's blood all over the floor.

"Phil? Where are you?" The old teacher look around at the mess of the room until she heard a door slam behind her. She turned around and try to pull the door hard but it won't budge.

"Oh miss dee..." A voice call her in sing song mode.

"Who's there?!?! What have you done to my student?!"

"I just gave him a lesson he'll never for get for messing with MY friend. And I'm gonna give you the same lesson for being mean to her." Penny stretch his arms out, grabs miss D's ankles, and pulls her close to him. Then penny grow some really long sharp teeth and begin to gobble down the mean elder teacher just like he did to Phil.

*Back at home*

(y/n) check all over the room for her tall clown friend. But no sign of him.

"Hey (y/n) what chu looking for?"

The little girl turn around to the voice behind her and its-

"Pennywise!" (y/n) jumps into Penny's open arms as he hugs back. "Aww (y/n)... Did ya miss me?"

"A lot. Where were you? I've looked all over you. inside the house, the front yard, back yard, every whe-"

"Shhhh​." Penny place his gloves finger on (y/n)'s lips to shush her. "Calm down sweetie I just lost my way. But I'm here. Its getting late so you must've been looking for me after dinner right?"

"Yeah. Mom and dad never suspects my action. I try to lay low when they're around."

"That's good."

The clown lays (y/n) on her bed and tucks her in. "Goodnight (y/n). We'll have some fun tomorrow."

"Goodnight penny... I love you."

Before the dancing clown could turn off the lights, he turns his attention back to (y/n) after what she said. And she's fast asleep.

He stand there for a while and gives out a sweet smile. "Goodnight my little (y/n)." Penny wise turns off the lights and starts to think.

'Oh my god... That's the first time someone say they 'I love you' to me. But I feel so terrible keeping this secret from her. Eating people, even children like her feels like I wanna eat her... No! No! What the hell am I saying?! There's no way in hell I have the guts! I just need to let her live her life while I stay the same. After she pass on... I have nothing...'

Penny shake his head not wanting to hear anymore of his thoughts. He sits on the floor, hugs his own legs, bury his face in his knees and begin to cry quietly.

'I'll never hurt (y/n)... She's special... She's the first human I've ever cared about... I love you (y/n) and I will let you stay alive... And I will tell you who I really am because I feel guilty for keeping this secret from you...'