24: 20 weeks, doctor's appt, and gender reveal

It's been 20 weeks after (y/n) told pennywise that she's pregnant. During the last twenty weeks, they bought toys, formula, crib, and furniture and already set them up on an empty room in the hallway where the master bedroom is at.

Today is a doctors appointment and it's the day to know what's the baby's gender. Pennywise hope it's a boy because usually men wanted to have a fun experience raising a son. And as for (y/n)? She really doesn't care if it's a boy or girl she really wants to know what's the gender since this is her first child.

Pennywise (in his Bill skarsgard form) and (y/n) is waiting on the doctors room waiting for the results of the ultrasound.

"Okay mr skarsgard and ms (l/n) almost there, and the results will be out. Are you ready?"

"Yes ma'am we're so ready this is our first child." Pennywise try to stay calm on the outside, but he's super excited. And so does (y/n).

"Okayyy. The results say that the baby is...

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

"It's a BOY!"

Pennywise and (y/n) scream in excitement as they cry.

"Oh my god! *inhale* I knew it! I just knew it!" Pennywise/Bill cries. "I hope it would be a boy. Thank you so much doctor!"

(y/n) still lays on the bed while she cries. "*sniff* we'll be the best parents we could be- OH!"

The doctor and penny turn their attention to (y/n). "Oh sorry guys the baby kicked me. Sorry little one for shouting." (y/n) place her hand on her round belly as penny do the same.

***

Back at home, (y/n) ate a lot because of her cravings, she's now sitting in a living room on a rocking chair. Pennywise the clown walk in and he see his pregnant soulmate in a wooden rocking chair, watching a movie about mother and child. He puts on a warm smile as he approach behind her, giving her a kiss on the head. "How are you feeling?"

"Good, and so does the little one." She strokes the baby inside her stomach. "Hey, since it's a boy, what do you think we should name him?"

"Hmm..." Pennywise think. "How about... Pennywise Jr.!"

(y/n) laugh at that and agree. "Yeah, I bet as soon as the baby's born, he'll want to be just like you."

Pennywise is touch of his girlfriends' comment and kisses her. The baby kick to get attention. Pennywise touch the belly and speaks to it/him.

"Hey son, daddy can't wait to meet you. I'll be there." Penny strokes the round belly of (y/n) as the baby gives a gentle kick.